Deal Alert: Fly JetBlue Mint to the Caribbean and West Coast From $330 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re seeing great deals on JetBlue Mint to the Caribbean, Central America and the West Coast right now. If you’re unfamiliar with Mint, you should know that it’s the winner of the 2019 TPG Award for best domestic business class in the US. It offers comfortable lie-flat seats and meals by New York City restaurant Saxon + Parole, and it’s relatively affordable for a business-class product.
The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, is a fan of Mint — so much so, he declared it the best business-class product for domestic travel.
The deals originate only from hubs where Mint is offered, including New York-JFK, Boston Logan International (BOS) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) starting at just $330 one-way. Availability is between August and April 2020, and all fares are nonstop. The Mint deals to the Caribbean were first reported by God Save The Points.
To search, head to JetBlue’s site and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline.
Routes: JFK/BOS/FLL to BGI/AUA/GND/SXM/LIR/LAS/LAX
Cost: $330+ one-way in economy
Dates: August to April 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve,(3x on airfare) American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through Amextravel.com) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Bridgetown (BGI) for $330 one-way nonstop in Mint:
Boston (BOS) to Aruba (AUA) for $339 one-way nonstop in Mint:
New York (JFK) to Grenada (GND) for $344 one-way nonstop in Mint:
New York (JFK) to Liberia (LIR) for $346 one-way nonstop in Mint:
New York (JFK) to St. Maarten (SXM) for $379 one-way nonstop in Mint:
New York (JFK) to Bridgetown (BGI) for $380 one-way nonstop in Mint:
New York (JFK) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $449 one-way nonstop in Mint:
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Los Angeles (LAX) for $498 one-way nonstop in Mint:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare), American Express® Gold Card, (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through Amextravel) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Feature photo by Tristan Ashurst / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees