Deal alert: JetBlue flights on various US routes from $20 one-way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Aching for a last-minute getaway? JetBlue is currently running a flash sale with fares as low as $20 one-way.
Many of these fares are available over Valentine’s weekend, so you could surprise a loved one with two tickets to explore some place new. I don’t know about you, but I’ll take a plane ticket over a box of chocolates or flowers any day.
Beyond the flash sale, JetBlue also has some other pretty great low-fare options available. For instance, you can fly round-trip from Washington DC (DCA) to Ft. Myers (RSW) in February for $156 round-trip.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
To find a deal, head to Google Flights and enter your origin and destination cities. Scroll through the calendar function to find dates and prices that work for you. Finally, click through to book directly with the airline or an online travel agency (OTA) like Orbitz or Expedia.
Here’s a summary of what’s available:
Routes: Various U.S. routes
Cost: $20+ one-way
Dates: January – February 2020
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), the Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), the Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on airfare), the American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are some examples of specific flights that are available:
Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) for $20 one-way nonstop on JetBlue:
Long Beach (LGB) to Las Vegas (LAS) for $20 one-way nonstop on JetBlue:
Savannah (SAV) to Boston (BOS) for $30 one-way nonstop on JetBlue:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Buffalo (BUF) for $30 one-way nonstop on JetBlue:
New Orleans (MSY) to New York (JFK) for $40 one-way nonstop on JetBlue:
Maximize your purchase
Use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the American Express® Gold Card, the Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this guide for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured photo by Robert Alexander/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees