Deal alert: Fly from New York to Paris for $139
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Who doesn’t love Paris in the summer, or the fall, or really anytime? New Yorkers, rejoice because you can now skip from Newark (EWR) to Paris (ORY) for as low as $139 one-way thanks to low-cost airline French Bee. The basic fares are for economy travel and most flights are on Fridays through Mondays from Oct. 17, 2021, through March 16, 2022, although one-way fares as low as $149 can be found in September and $159 in December.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Airline: French Bee
Cost: From $139 one-way
Dates: Book starting July 15, 2021, for travel between Oct. 17, 2021, and March 16, 2022
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Here are the cheapest outgoing French Bee flights from EWR to ORY this year:
- $139 flights on Oct. 17, 24 and 25.
- $139 flights on Nov. 7, 15, 26, 27 and 29.
And for next year:
- $139 flights on Jan. 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 24, 28, 29 and 31.
- $139 flights on Feb. 5, 6, 7, 14, 21, 26 and 28.
- $139 flights on March 22 and 26.
The prices shown are for a nonrefundable ticket that includes one carry-on bag up to 26 pounds. The airline notes that seats are limited and fares may change without notice, although tickets can be changed for a fare readjustment. More details about price conditions can be found here.
Return one-way flights during the same time period from ORY to EWR are as low as $202.
The airline is also currently offering $189 one-way fares to Paris from San Francisco (SFO) starting in October 2021 through June 2022.
Featured photo by Alexander Spatari/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees