Deal Alert: Flights From the US to Turks & Caicos From $225+ Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
While beautiful and serene, Turks & Caicos can be quite pricey. Luckily, flights are available from numerous US cities to Providenciales (PLS) starting at just $225 round-trip. Originally featured on Scott’s Cheap Flights, fares are available beginning in September with availability extending into the first two months of 2020. All flights are booked into economy class with flights operated by American, Delta and JetBlue, allowing passengers to bring a carry-on bag on board at no additional charge. Any flights operated by United will require passengers to pay for a carry-on bag.
There’s plenty to do in Turks & Caicos. Use the money you saved on airfare to book a snorkeling tour, go horseback riding, or splurge on a nice dinner. Make sure to check out TPG’s guides to Turks & Caicos, including 6 reasons why TPG loves the islands and 6 family-friendly activities to do while visiting.
Airline: American, Delta, JetBlue, United
Routes: ABQ/ATL/BDL/BNA/BOS/CHS/DEN/FLL/JAX/JFK/LAX/MCO/MIA/MSY/ORD/PBI/PHL/PWM/TPA to PLS
Cost: $225+ round-trip in basic economy
Dates: September 2019 — February 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, (3x on airfare) American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Miami (MIA) to Providenciales (PLS) for $225 round-trip + nonstop on American:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales (PLS) for $225 round-trip + nonstop on JetBlue:
New York City (JFK) to Providenciales (PLS) for $275 round-trip + nonstop on JetBlue:
Hartford (BDL) to Providenciales (PLS) for $282 round-trip on American:
Nashville (BNA) to Providenciales (PLS) for $320 round-trip on American:
Philadelphia (PHL) to Providenciales (PLS) for $343 round-trip on JetBlue
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by waterotter / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees