Vacation rental deal alert: Get 20% back in Booking.com travel credits
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For those mourning the end of summer and looking to save money on their next vacation, Booking.com is offering 20% back in travel credits at vacation rentals across the country thanks to their “Endless Summer” promotion.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
Booking.com, the third-party booking site that facilities vacation rentals, flights, cars and other reservations, is offering users the chance to collect up to $150 back in travel credits for booking rental properties within the United States. To participate in this deal, you must use code RENTAL20 to book your stay at any holiday home, apartment, aparthotel (apartment property that uses a hotel-style booking system), villa or chalet by Sept. 12, for a check-in date before Dec. 31. Within 14-60 days after your stay, you’ll receive a Booking.com travel credit, valid for one year for use toward a future stay at specific properties.
“Our data shows that as we get back to travel, 75% of Americans are looking forward to meeting up with family and friends after so much time apart, making a vacation rental the ideal type of property to reconnect with plenty of space and amenities,” Eric Bergaglia, the global head of Booking.com’s homes and apartments business, said via email. “With the 20% Travel Credits, we aim to bring Americans together and make it easier to make up for lost time with loved ones.”
As part of their summer promotion, Booking.com is offering one traveler the chance to book a vacation rental at “Villa of the Setting Sun” in the Florida Keys for one week for just $20. Booking is on a first-come, first-served basis starting Aug. 30 at 12 p.m. EDT, for a stay from Sept. 30-Oct. 6.
“The epic property in the Florida Keys, dubbed ‘Villa of the Setting Sun’ … features 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, large kitchen with a wine fridge, and game room complete with a pool table and a wet bar, not to mention a wraparound balcony with views of a picturesque pool and private beach,” the site says. “The beautifully decorated home offers plenty of space for guests to enjoy – whether cooking together in the modern kitchen or grilling outdoors with a view of the ocean to hanging out for happy hour in the game room or taking a snooze on one of the private balconies.”
In addition to the house itself, the giveaway will include a private chef on the first and last night of the stay, a cocktail lesson with a mixologist, in-house spa services, a water aerobics class and amenities such as yard games, pool floaties and more.
All guests need to do is relax in a hammock, take a swim in the pool, launch a kayak or paddleboard at high tide and enjoy the fact that it’s “always summer in the South.” Sign me up!
Featured photo of the “Villa of the Setting Sun” property in the Florida Keys courtesy of Booking.com.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees