Business class deal alert: East Coast cities to Israel below $1.5K
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Israel is a destination many travelers head to for the religious and historical sites throughout the country. The city of Tel Aviv is known for its cuisine, beaches and its buzzing arts scene and nightlife. Tap Air Portugal is offering deals from some East Coast cities to Tel Aviv starting at $1,458 round-trip for a business class ticket.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
This deal was reported by Scott’s Cheap Flights, which offers a premium membership which gives readers alerts on discounted fares for $49 a year. These rates to Tel Aviv are available from February to April, depending on the route.
Airlines: Tap Air Portugal
Routes: BOS/EWR/JFK/IAD/ to TLV
How to book: Directly through the airline site or through Google Flights
Travel dates: February — April
The deals below are business class seats, known as Executive Class on TAP Air Portugal. They include a lie-flat seat, meal, carry-on and two checked bags. Each flight below also includes a stop each way in Lisbon, Portugal.
We found a flight in business class from Newark (EWR) to Tel Aviv (TLV) at $1,458 round-trip from the middle to the end of March. Deals at this price were available from February to April.
We found the same $1,458 round-trip business class fare from Boston (BOS) to Tel Aviv (TLV) at the beginning of April. Deals at this price were limited to the month of April.
Travelers can go from Washington D.C. (IAD) to Tel Aviv (TLV) for $1,458 round-trip in April. There are also options available in March at $1,523 round-trip. The deal below has a long layover in Lisbon on the departure.
There are limited options from New York (JFK) to Tel Aviv (TLV) at the price of $1,459 round-trip scattered throughout March and April. On the return flight below, there is a lengthy layover in Lisbon. According to Google Flights, this price was $1,700 less than the normal rate during the dates below in April. The fare that was most common from February to April was $1,518 round-trip.
Maximize your purchase
Pay with: The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5 points per dollar on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5 points per dollar on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3 points per dollar on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2 points per dollar on travel.
The information for the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Relax on the beach, explore the markets or walk through the historic Jaffa district, known as the Old City if you snag one of these fares. Tel Aviv will have something new to discover no matter what type of traveler you are. Don’t miss out on getting there in style with these business class deals.
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees