British Airways offers big sale on biz class seats and luxury vacations
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Savvy travelers know planning ahead can often save you stress and a good bit of money. For those who like to book their trips months in advance and are looking to travel in style, British Airways has launched a robust sale on business-class flights and vacations that could help you pick your winter and spring getaways to Europe, Asia or Africa.
BA has cut the prices on a slew of routes and packages between Jan. 1 and April 30, 2022. Some of the destinations offered at discount include Dubai, Hong Kong and Cairo, as well as European locales such as Berlin, Budapest, Malaga and Dubrovnik.
Some of the flight offerings are more than 50 percent less than current ticket prices. If you want to bundle the flight with accommodations, there are vacations being offered that have tremendous value as well, especially considering the four- and five-star hotels included. The sale runs through Aug. 19 and includes deals like those listed below.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
London holiday packages
Here at TPG, we like to remind you about the great value BA Holidays can sometimes offer. Many times, the packaging of flights and hotels is close in price to what a flight would cost on its own. The sale prices currently offered are also covered by British Airways Holidays’ flexible booking policy, which remains in place until Aug. 31, 2022. In addition, the hotels that are part of the packages include such properties as the Strand Palace and the Rembrandt.
Book per person return flights in World Traveller (economy class) along with five nights hotel accommodations for two people in London from the following cities:
- New York City (JFK) + 5 nights from $835
- Washington DC (IAD) + 5 nights from $913
- Boston (BOS) + 5 nights from $913
- Los Angeles (LAX) + 5 nights from $1025
- San Francisco + 5 nights from $1000
- Seattle (SEA) + 5 nights from $1048
Keep in mind that booking a long-haul business-class ticket during this sale also grants you access to BA’s departure lounges along with the lie-flat bed on the aircraft, a three-course meal, plus snacks and beverages.
You can book per person round-trip flights in Club World (business class) from London to the following cities:
- Singapore (SIN) from $2,483
- Tokyo (HND) from $2,983
- Cape Town (CPT) from $3,048 (or $2,703 from New York to Cape Town via London)
There are also sales to and from the U.S., so it might be worth investing some time to see if you can find deals from the U.S. to Europe. For example, flights between New York-JFK and London in business class are as low as $2,573. British Airways is advertising flights to and from the United States are as low as $1,801 for business class (£1,599).
You can also book per person, round-trip flights in Club Europe (business class) to the following cities from London:
- Dublin (DUB) from $116
- Prague (PRG) from $123
- Malaga (AGP) from $137
- Venice (VCE) from $141
- Berlin (SXF) from $171
- Dubrovnik (DBV) from $171
- Mallorca (PMI) from $179
You have until Aug. 19 to lock in these sale prices. You can book your flights or holidays on the British Airways website.
Featured image by Ian.CuiYifor Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.