Lyft Testing ‘All-Access’ Ride Pass Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Lyft is sending out emails to users inviting them to beta-test a new “All-Access Plan” that would provide unlimited rides for a flat monthly or weekly fee.
TPG reader Kyle K. shared his invite to the program. After paying $49 a week, he’d get seven Lyft rides (up to $15) each week.
Essentially he’d be paying $49 for $105 worth of Lyft credit. We’ve seen reports of different offers, too, one where a user would pay $250 a month and receive 30 free rides (up to $15 a month). That’s $250 for $450 in rides.
To come out ahead on the $49 plan, each ride would have to average $7 or more. With the $250 plan each ride would need to average $8.33 or more.
Check your email or click here to see if you’re targeted for the program. Once logging in, the page will show the details of the plan. The weekly plan FAQ section stated that it works anywhere in the US that Lyft operates but only on standard Lyft rides (so no Lyft Line). If your ride is more than $15, you’ll be charged the difference for anything above that. You’ll have seven days to take up to seven rides, and your plan will auto-renew every week. Unused rides will not carry over to the next period.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees