Tip: Link Your JetBlue and Lyft Accounts to Earn Bonus TrueBlue Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue and ride-sharing service Lyft have a unique partnership that rewards you just for using Lyft on your trips to and from the airport. Once you’ve connected your JetBlue and Lyft accounts, you’ll earn 30 TrueBlue points for each Lyft ride to or from an airport where the ride-share service operates. You can earn a maximum of 1,200 TrueBlue points per year — or 40 rides.
To link your accounts, visit this Lyft page and click the “Already use Lyft?” option at the bottom right corner to log in. Enter the necessary information and you’ll have the option to “Connect” your Lyft and JetBlue TrueBlue accounts. Enter your TrueBlue account number and personal info and you’re all set.
Note that TrueBlue points can only be earned on Lyft, Lyft Premier or Lyft Plus rides — Lyft Line rides are not eligible.
If you don’t yet have a Lyft account, you can sign up through the same Lyft and JetBlue page to get either $15 off your first ride or 750 bonus TrueBlue points after your first Lyft ride. If you choose the 750 bonus points option, they won’t count toward the annual 1,200-point maximum.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum 1,200 bonus TrueBlue points you can get per year are worth $15.60. If you add in the 750 points from your first ride, the maximum increases to 1,950 — worth $25.35. It may not be a ton of extra value, but it’s an extremely easy way to pick up some bonus TrueBlue points just for linking accounts and using Lyft to take you to or from the airport.
Featured image by Kelly Sullivan / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees