Tip: Link Your JetBlue and Lyft Accounts to Earn Bonus TrueBlue Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue and ride-sharing service Lyft have a unique partnership that rewards you just for using Lyft on your trips to and from the airport. Once you’ve connected your JetBlue and Lyft accounts, you’ll earn 30 TrueBlue points for each Lyft ride to or from an airport where the ride-share service operates. You can earn a maximum of 1,200 TrueBlue points per year — or 40 rides.
To link your accounts, visit this Lyft page and click the “Already use Lyft?” option at the bottom right corner to log in. Enter the necessary information and you’ll have the option to “Connect” your Lyft and JetBlue TrueBlue accounts. Enter your TrueBlue account number and personal info and you’re all set.
Note that TrueBlue points can only be earned on Lyft, Lyft Premier or Lyft Plus rides — Lyft Line rides are not eligible.
If you don’t yet have a Lyft account, you can sign up through the same Lyft and JetBlue page to get either $15 off your first ride or 750 bonus TrueBlue points after your first Lyft ride. If you choose the 750 bonus points option, they won’t count toward the annual 1,200-point maximum.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum 1,200 bonus TrueBlue points you can get per year are worth $15.60. If you add in the 750 points from your first ride, the maximum increases to 1,950 — worth $25.35. It may not be a ton of extra value, but it’s an extremely easy way to pick up some bonus TrueBlue points just for linking accounts and using Lyft to take you to or from the airport.
Featured image by Kelly Sullivan / Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.