Earn 5,000 Points or $50 off With Saks Fifth Avenue Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express is back with another fantastic Amex offer at retailer Saks Fifth Avenue. Eligible American Express cardholders can receive $50 off or 5,000 membership rewards points after spending $250 or more at Saks. The American Express Offers program gives Amex cardholders points or cash back bonuses for making purchases with specific merchants.
It appears that the offer is targeted (but still widely available) and only available on personal cards, but it could still be worth checking any business accounts you might have.
Here’s an example of the offer for 5,000 Membership rewards points:
And the other offer for $50 back after $250 in spend:
What’s the better deal? Probably the 5,000 Membership Rewards points because they are worth $95, according to TPG‘s valuations.
The offer expires on April 30, 2019, and is valid in-store or online at Saks.com. You also don’t have to make one $250 purchase, you can actually hit the minimum through multiple transactions.
Note that you’ll have to actually add the offer to your card before you shop to be eligible. You can do so by logging in to your American Express account, heading to the bottom of the account summary page and hitting ‘redeem.’
If you do shop online, make sure to go through a portal to earn extra cash back or miles. Check out CashbackMonitor.com to see compare different rates — the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal is offering five points per dollar at Saks, which comes out to 10.5% back.
Featured image by Robert Alexander/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees