Atlantis, The Palm Launches World’s First Social Media Suite
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To commemorate reaching 1 million followers on Facebook, Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai is rewarding their followers with the launch of the world’s first social-media themed hotel suite on March 18.
The five-star Dubai hotel and resort is offering its Facebook followers a chance to win a free one night’s stay in the Atlantis Fan Suite with bookings being taken every day until December 2018.
The new ‘Atlantis Fan Suite’ will incorporate Facebook capabilities and functions into almost every aspect of the room. Instead of the traditional key card, guests that check in will be required to unlock room with their Facebook login. For room services, guest can access a personal butler by using a real-life Facebook ‘Poke button’. The room itself features a digital social media mirror, which doubles as a Facebook feed and message board. And, as you probably guessed, the furniture and amenities, from the couches to bath soaps, are all customized to depict social media slogans.
To top it off, the complimentary stay also includes VIP amenities and Atlantis Imperial Club benefits such as Imperial Club lounge access, personal concierge service in addition to unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Atlantis, The Palm is known for its breathtaking views and iconic destination. The Dubai hotel resort receives about 2,500 posts tagging the resort every week and 147,762 uses of the hashtag #AtlantisThePalm every year, according to SVP, Sales, Marketing and PR Ravini Perera.
“It has been such an achievement to reach the one million fan mark on Facebook, and we felt now was the time to give back and say thank you to all of our fans for their continuous support and for sharing their content with us over the years,” Perera said in a statement.
Featured Image by Slava296/ Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees