This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To commemorate reaching 1 million followers on Facebook, Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai is rewarding their followers with the launch of the world’s first social-media themed hotel suite on March 18.
The five-star Dubai hotel and resort is offering its Facebook followers a chance to win a free one night’s stay in the Atlantis Fan Suite with bookings being taken every day until December 2018.
The new ‘Atlantis Fan Suite’ will incorporate Facebook capabilities and functions into almost every aspect of the room. Instead of the traditional key card, guests that check in will be required to unlock room with their Facebook login. For room services, guest can access a personal butler by using a real-life Facebook ‘Poke button’. The room itself features a digital social media mirror, which doubles as a Facebook feed and message board. And, as you probably guessed, the furniture and amenities, from the couches to bath soaps, are all customized to depict social media slogans.
To top it off, the complimentary stay also includes VIP amenities and Atlantis Imperial Club benefits such as Imperial Club lounge access, personal concierge service in addition to unlimited complimentary access to Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Atlantis, The Palm is known for its breathtaking views and iconic destination. The Dubai hotel resort receives about 2,500 posts tagging the resort every week and 147,762 uses of the hashtag #AtlantisThePalm every year, according to SVP, Sales, Marketing and PR Ravini Perera.
“It has been such an achievement to reach the one million fan mark on Facebook, and we felt now was the time to give back and say thank you to all of our fans for their continuous support and for sharing their content with us over the years,” Perera said in a statement.
Featured Image by Slava296/ Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards