Check Out American Airlines’ 2018 Cole Haan Amenity Kits
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Airlines is rolling out updated Cole Haan amenity kits on its flights this month, and we at TPG got a chance to check them out before they hit the skies. There are four kits that American Airlines provided us to test out, each with a red-and-black motif.
Transcontinental Business Class and Premium Economy
The simplest kit is for transcontinental business class and international premium economy passengers, and includes an eye mask, earplugs, socks, bag of Scope and a “refreshing” travel kit.
Routes: You’ll be able to find these kits in business class on American Airlines’ premium transcontinental flights between New York’s JFK and Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO). Also, you’ll find the same kits on American Airlines’ international premium economy routes. Considering the airline now has at least 70 aircraft with premium economy, these routes have become too extensive to list.
Transcontinental First Class
A slightly nicer kit is being stocked for passengers in first class on some of AA’s transcontinental flights. The kit includes an eye mask, earplugs, socks, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and an “uplifting” travel kit.
Routes: You’ll be able to find these kits in first class on American Airlines’ premium transcontinental flights between New York’s JFK and Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO).
International Business Class
The next step up are the kits provided on international business class flights. These kits include an eye mask, earplugs, socks, a pen, tissues, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and a larger “refreshing” travel kit.
Routes: The kits will be stocked in the front cabin on most American Airlines international flights. However, flights to Canada, most of Mexico and the Caribbean don’t qualify as “international flights” for most service elements.
International First Class
The top-of-the-line kit is provided to international first class passengers, and includes an eye mask, earplugs, socks, a pen, tissues, a toothbrush and toothpaste, a mini shoe shine kit, and a larger “deluxe” travel kit.
Routes: It’s going to be hard for you to find these in the skies considering that American Airlines only has a few international destinations with first class, and only operates 20 Boeing 777-300ERs with international first class service.
Featured image courtesy of American Airlines. All other photos taken by Isabelle Raphael / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees