TPG Launches TPG Guest Pass, Featuring Celebrities and Destinations Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Scrolling through Instagram, one usually finds a flurry of travel porn and influencers who seem to have the picture-perfect life, seemingly traveling every week to some incredible international destination. But how does a normal, everyday person get the same experience?
Today we are announcing TPG Guest Pass where we team up with celebrities and influencers to show you how to recreate their trips using points and miles.
Once a month, TPG will partner with celebrities, athletes, photographers and bloggers — with the hope that you can get some serious “tripspiration’ to plan out your next vacation on points.
Our first contributor will be Josh Peck. Yes, the Josh from the famous Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh. Since then, Peck’s done work in voice acting, including in the Ice Age movies, and he’s starred in films like Mean Creek, the Wackness and Red Dawn. He’s got a hilarious YouTube channel and his Instagram game is on point too.
Peck is headed to Mexico this weekend, where he and his wife Paige will explore Cancun and stay at The Ritz-Carlton, which they booked by transferring SPG points to Marriott. You can be sure that his trip will provide for some amusing stories, which will be shared on both his (@shuapeck) and TPG’s social platforms — look out for a full recap on ThePointsGuy.com as well.
We’ll be announcing the next several TPG guests over the coming weeks, whose visuals and unique content will hopefully get you a full dose of wanderlust.
So stay tuned to TPG by following our social media accounts and let us know who you want to see next on TPG Guest Pass. We”ll be highlighting a bunch of unique locations and partnering with people who will bring a special voice to TPG.
Featured image by Soft Light / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees