TPG Launches TPG Guest Pass, Featuring Celebrities and Destinations Around the World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Scrolling through Instagram, one usually finds a flurry of travel porn and influencers who seem to have the picture-perfect life, seemingly traveling every week to some incredible international destination. But how does a normal, everyday person get the same experience?
Today we are announcing TPG Guest Pass where we team up with celebrities and influencers to show you how to recreate their trips using points and miles.
Once a month, TPG will partner with celebrities, athletes, photographers and bloggers — with the hope that you can get some serious “tripspiration’ to plan out your next vacation on points.
Our first contributor will be Josh Peck. Yes, the Josh from the famous Nickelodeon show Drake & Josh. Since then, Peck’s done work in voice acting, including in the Ice Age movies, and he’s starred in films like Mean Creek, the Wackness and Red Dawn. He’s got a hilarious YouTube channel and his Instagram game is on point too.
Peck is headed to Mexico this weekend, where he and his wife Paige will explore Cancun and stay at The Ritz-Carlton, which they booked by transferring SPG points to Marriott. You can be sure that his trip will provide for some amusing stories, which will be shared on both his (@shuapeck) and TPG’s social platforms — look out for a full recap on ThePointsGuy.com as well.
We’ll be announcing the next several TPG guests over the coming weeks, whose visuals and unique content will hopefully get you a full dose of wanderlust.
So stay tuned to TPG by following our social media accounts and let us know who you want to see next on TPG Guest Pass. We”ll be highlighting a bunch of unique locations and partnering with people who will bring a special voice to TPG.
Featured image by Soft Light / Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.