Park Hyatt St. Kitts Video Review
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To The Point
The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a new, beautiful, modern hotel located on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. To help you decide if this resort is the right for you and to learn how to book the hotel for less, you can check out this six-minute video review of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…
If you are one of the three or four people that have been refreshing this site furiously waiting to learn a little more about our time at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…today is your lucky day! We shared how you can put together a trip to the new Park Hyatt St. Kitts using miles and points, but now we’ll dive into the fun details about the pools, beaches, restaurants, rooms, and more!
I’m still a little slow at this, so I spent most of the afternoon putting together a video highlighting some of the things you will want to know if you are considering a trip to this new Category 7 Hyatt resort. The video is a little longer than some of the previous ones I have put together, so pick a time when you have about seven free minutes to watch and see if this is the spot for you.
For those who prefer written reviews, fear not as there are lots more of those coming soon, but I figured I’d give you a first look at the video since it is up and ready.
As always, if you liked the clip, please do all those YouTube type things such as like, comment, and subscribe to my channel (annoying, I know, but appreciated). If you hope to see something different from future clips, feel free to let me know that too as video is still a newer tool for us and I’m still learning as I go.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.