This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a new, beautiful, modern hotel located on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. To help you decide if this resort is the right for you and to learn how to book the hotel for less, you can check out this six-minute video review of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…
If you are one of the three or four people that have been refreshing this site furiously waiting to learn a little more about our time at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…today is your lucky day! We shared how you can put together a trip to the new Park Hyatt St. Kitts using miles and points, but now we’ll dive into the fun details about the pools, beaches, restaurants, rooms, and more!
I’m still a little slow at this, so I spent most of the afternoon putting together a video highlighting some of the things you will want to know if you are considering a trip to this new Category 7 Hyatt resort. The video is a little longer than some of the previous ones I have put together, so pick a time when you have about seven free minutes to watch and see if this is the spot for you.
For those who prefer written reviews, fear not as there are lots more of those coming soon, but I figured I’d give you a first look at the video since it is up and ready.
As always, if you liked the clip, please do all those YouTube type things such as like, comment, and subscribe to my channel (annoying, I know, but appreciated). If you hope to see something different from future clips, feel free to let me know that too as video is still a newer tool for us and I’m still learning as I go.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that