Park Hyatt St. Kitts Video Review
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To The Point
The Park Hyatt St. Kitts is a new, beautiful, modern hotel located on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. To help you decide if this resort is the right for you and to learn how to book the hotel for less, you can check out this six-minute video review of the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…
If you are one of the three or four people that have been refreshing this site furiously waiting to learn a little more about our time at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts…today is your lucky day! We shared how you can put together a trip to the new Park Hyatt St. Kitts using miles and points, but now we’ll dive into the fun details about the pools, beaches, restaurants, rooms, and more!
I’m still a little slow at this, so I spent most of the afternoon putting together a video highlighting some of the things you will want to know if you are considering a trip to this new Category 7 Hyatt resort. The video is a little longer than some of the previous ones I have put together, so pick a time when you have about seven free minutes to watch and see if this is the spot for you.
For those who prefer written reviews, fear not as there are lots more of those coming soon, but I figured I’d give you a first look at the video since it is up and ready.
As always, if you liked the clip, please do all those YouTube type things such as like, comment, and subscribe to my channel (annoying, I know, but appreciated). If you hope to see something different from future clips, feel free to let me know that too as video is still a newer tool for us and I’m still learning as I go.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees