Register for the First Hilton Honors Promotion of 2018
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season — for hotel promos. Along with Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s first 2018 promotions, which were announced earlier this week, Hilton Honors has announced its first global promotion for next year. With the Points Unlimited promotion, you’ll have the ability to earn bonus points for every stay.
Here’s how the bonus breaks down: You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points on every five stays. You must register before earning any bonus points during the promotional period, and stays must be completed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s no maximum to the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion. Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are not eligible for this promotion. Finally, the Honors program defines a stay as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not you check out and back in again.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for the beginning of 2018, you’ll want to make sure you register for this promotion before completing them. After five stays, you can walk away with an additional 20,000 bonus points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $120 — a pretty good return on your stays. Keep in mind that there is no maximum to the number of points you can earn, so there is plenty of opportunity to take advantage of earning bonus redeemable points.
Featured image of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa by Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.