This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season — for hotel promos. Along with Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s first 2018 promotions, which were announced earlier this week, Hilton Honors has announced its first global promotion for next year. With the Points Unlimited promotion, you’ll have the ability to earn bonus points for every stay.
Here’s how the bonus breaks down: You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points on every five stays. You must register before earning any bonus points during the promotional period, and stays must be completed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s no maximum to the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion. Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are not eligible for this promotion. Finally, the Honors program defines a stay as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not you check out and back in again.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for the beginning of 2018, you’ll want to make sure you register for this promotion before completing them. After five stays, you can walk away with an additional 20,000 bonus points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $120 — a pretty good return on your stays. Keep in mind that there is no maximum to the number of points you can earn, so there is plenty of opportunity to take advantage of earning bonus redeemable points.
Featured image of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa by Hilton.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards