This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season — for hotel promos. Along with Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s first 2018 promotions, which were announced earlier this week, Hilton Honors has announced its first global promotion for next year. With the Points Unlimited promotion, you’ll have the ability to earn bonus points for every stay.
Here’s how the bonus breaks down: You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points on every five stays. You must register before earning any bonus points during the promotional period, and stays must be completed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s no maximum to the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion. Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are not eligible for this promotion. Finally, the Honors program defines a stay as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not you check out and back in again.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for the beginning of 2018, you’ll want to make sure you register for this promotion before completing them. After five stays, you can walk away with an additional 20,000 bonus points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $120 — a pretty good return on your stays. Keep in mind that there is no maximum to the number of points you can earn, so there is plenty of opportunity to take advantage of earning bonus redeemable points.
Featured image of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa by Hilton.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees