Register for the First Hilton Honors Promotion of 2018
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season — for hotel promos. Along with Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s first 2018 promotions, which were announced earlier this week, Hilton Honors has announced its first global promotion for next year. With the Points Unlimited promotion, you’ll have the ability to earn bonus points for every stay.
Here’s how the bonus breaks down: You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points on every five stays. You must register before earning any bonus points during the promotional period, and stays must be completed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s no maximum to the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion. Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are not eligible for this promotion. Finally, the Honors program defines a stay as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not you check out and back in again.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for the beginning of 2018, you’ll want to make sure you register for this promotion before completing them. After five stays, you can walk away with an additional 20,000 bonus points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $120 — a pretty good return on your stays. Keep in mind that there is no maximum to the number of points you can earn, so there is plenty of opportunity to take advantage of earning bonus redeemable points.
Featured image of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa by Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees