This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
‘Tis the season — for hotel promos. Along with Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest’s first 2018 promotions, which were announced earlier this week, Hilton Honors has announced its first global promotion for next year. With the Points Unlimited promotion, you’ll have the ability to earn bonus points for every stay.
Here’s how the bonus breaks down: You’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 bonus points on every five stays. You must register before earning any bonus points during the promotional period, and stays must be completed between January 1 and April 30, 2018.
According to the terms and conditions, there’s no maximum to the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion. Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are not eligible for this promotion. Finally, the Honors program defines a stay as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not you check out and back in again.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for the beginning of 2018, you’ll want to make sure you register for this promotion before completing them. After five stays, you can walk away with an additional 20,000 bonus points. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, those points are worth $120 — a pretty good return on your stays. Keep in mind that there is no maximum to the number of points you can earn, so there is plenty of opportunity to take advantage of earning bonus redeemable points.
Featured image of the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa by Hilton.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees