Watch Boeing Assemble a Brand-New 737 MAX 8 in Less Than 2 Minutes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air Canada took delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 8 at the end of October, and since then, it’s received one more from Boeing. Now, with two of the aircraft in its fleet, Air Canada is ready to welcome the rest of its order of 61 MAX variants throughout the next couple of years.
But before Air Canada can welcome the new aircraft into its fleet, they have to be built at one of Boeing’s plants — this specific model is assembled in Renton, Washington. Check out this awesome two-minute timelapse video of the assembly process for the brand-new aircraft. It’s truly a marvel of modern engineering:
This timelapse is exciting for any AvGeek to watch, and is sure to make anyone want to get on a flight to somewhere far away. Inside Air Canada’s 737 MAX, you’ll find a two-class configuration of business and economy, with 16 and 153 seats, respectively. Beginning next summer, the carrier will launch these aircraft on transatlantic routes to Ireland.
WELCOME OFFER: 30,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: up to $100 annual CLEAR statement credit, up to $100 annual LoungeBuddy statement credit, 3x points on travel and transit, 3x points on restaurants worldwide
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on all eligible travel, from subway swipes and window seats to hotel stays and city tours.
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points at restaurants worldwide.
- Receive up to $100 per year in statement credits when you use the American Express® Green Card to pay for your CLEAR® membership at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. and Permissible Biometric Scanning Technology terms: eye scanning, irises scanning and fingerprints scanning.
- Use the American Express® Green Card to purchase lounge access through LoungeBuddy to any of the lounges in the LoungeBuddy network – no memberships, elite statuses, or first class tickets required. Earn up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year on your LoungeBuddy purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $150 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees