Watch Boeing Assemble a Brand-New 737 MAX 8 in Less Than 2 Minutes
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Air Canada took delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX 8 at the end of October, and since then, it’s received one more from Boeing. Now, with two of the aircraft in its fleet, Air Canada is ready to welcome the rest of its order of 61 MAX variants throughout the next couple of years.
But before Air Canada can welcome the new aircraft into its fleet, they have to be built at one of Boeing’s plants — this specific model is assembled in Renton, Washington. Check out this awesome two-minute timelapse video of the assembly process for the brand-new aircraft. It’s truly a marvel of modern engineering:
This timelapse is exciting for any AvGeek to watch, and is sure to make anyone want to get on a flight to somewhere far away. Inside Air Canada’s 737 MAX, you’ll find a two-class configuration of business and economy, with 16 and 153 seats, respectively. Beginning next summer, the carrier will launch these aircraft on transatlantic routes to Ireland.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.