This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Denver is one of the hottest places in the US to visit at the moment, and for those with only a quick weekend to spend in the Mile High City, time is of the essence. If you’ve ever flown out of Denver International Airport (DEN), you already know to expect exorbitant wait times in either of the airport’s main security queues. But if you’d rather spend your last few hours in town at a brewery instead of in a long line, there’s an easy way to avoid the crowds.
After check-in, stay on the upper level and look for the pedestrian bridge (opposite end from the Westin Hotel), located between the Main Terminal and Concourse A. Walk across the short bridge-way, which not only offers one last view of the Rockies, but is also “the only passenger bridge in the United States where people can watch a plane taxi beneath them.” You’ll then find sparsely populated security lines for TSA PreCheck, premium passengers and general travelers.
Some have said you can pass through security in as little as ten minutes, which is a fraction of the time you can expect to spend in the “regular” security lanes. Once on the other side, you’ll exit closest to the Concourse A gates, but the train to take you to gates in the B and C concourses is not far.
Featured image by tvirbickis / Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that