Ski Resorts Opening November 17, Last Chance to Purchase Epic Pass
Ski season officially kicks off for many resorts on November 17th, which means it’s finally time to hit the slopes, carve through fresh snow and show off your skiing (or snowboarding) skills. This also means you only have a few days left to purchase your Epic Pass for the 2017-2018 season.
With Epic Pass, you score unlimited skiing this winter at some of the country’s best resorts, including Heavenly in Lake Tahoe, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado and Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont. But you better hurry because you only have until November 19th to make your purchase ($899 for adults age 13+ and $469 for children 5-12 years of age).
The pass comes with plenty of international perks, too, like limited access to 4 Vallées in Switzerland, Skirama Dolomiti in Italy and Tignes-Val D’Isere in France. During the first 30 days alone, your pass unlocks exclusive deals on rentals and lodging, events, and weather updates so you can kick off ski season right.
With one of these in your pocket, you’ll save more than 40% when compared to lift ticket window prices — which means more dough to spend warming up in the lodge après–ski.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.