Ski Resorts Opening November 17, Last Chance to Purchase Epic Pass
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ski season officially kicks off for many resorts on November 17th, which means it’s finally time to hit the slopes, carve through fresh snow and show off your skiing (or snowboarding) skills. This also means you only have a few days left to purchase your Epic Pass for the 2017-2018 season.
With Epic Pass, you score unlimited skiing this winter at some of the country’s best resorts, including Heavenly in Lake Tahoe, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado and Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont. But you better hurry because you only have until November 19th to make your purchase ($899 for adults age 13+ and $469 for children 5-12 years of age).
The pass comes with plenty of international perks, too, like limited access to 4 Vallées in Switzerland, Skirama Dolomiti in Italy and Tignes-Val D’Isere in France. During the first 30 days alone, your pass unlocks exclusive deals on rentals and lodging, events, and weather updates so you can kick off ski season right.
With one of these in your pocket, you’ll save more than 40% when compared to lift ticket window prices — which means more dough to spend warming up in the lodge après–ski.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.