Ski Resorts Opening November 17, Last Chance to Purchase Epic Pass
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ski season officially kicks off for many resorts on November 17th, which means it’s finally time to hit the slopes, carve through fresh snow and show off your skiing (or snowboarding) skills. This also means you only have a few days left to purchase your Epic Pass for the 2017-2018 season.
With Epic Pass, you score unlimited skiing this winter at some of the country’s best resorts, including Heavenly in Lake Tahoe, Arapahoe Basin in Colorado and Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont. But you better hurry because you only have until November 19th to make your purchase ($899 for adults age 13+ and $469 for children 5-12 years of age).
The pass comes with plenty of international perks, too, like limited access to 4 Vallées in Switzerland, Skirama Dolomiti in Italy and Tignes-Val D’Isere in France. During the first 30 days alone, your pass unlocks exclusive deals on rentals and lodging, events, and weather updates so you can kick off ski season right.
With one of these in your pocket, you’ll save more than 40% when compared to lift ticket window prices — which means more dough to spend warming up in the lodge après–ski.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees