This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Bali made an emergency landing on Sunday due to an apparent affair gone awry. With the help of an iPhone, a female passenger on the plane reportedly discovered mid-flight that her husband was cheating on her.
Fox News reports that the wife accessed her husband’s phone by unlocking it with his finger while he was asleep. The wife was then seen hitting her husband persistently. The flight attendants were unable to restrain the woman, causing the pilots to divert the plane to Chennai.
Once safely on the ground, the wife, husband and their child were escorted off the plane. Qatar Airways then proceeded to its original destination in with no further interruptions.
Sky News reports that the woman was drunk at the time of the incident.
H/T: Fox News
Featured image by Qatar Airways/Facebook
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees