This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A Qatar Airways flight from Doha to Bali made an emergency landing on Sunday due to an apparent affair gone awry. With the help of an iPhone, a female passenger on the plane reportedly discovered mid-flight that her husband was cheating on her.
Fox News reports that the wife accessed her husband’s phone by unlocking it with his finger while he was asleep. The wife was then seen hitting her husband persistently. The flight attendants were unable to restrain the woman, causing the pilots to divert the plane to Chennai.
Once safely on the ground, the wife, husband and their child were escorted off the plane. Qatar Airways then proceeded to its original destination in with no further interruptions.
Sky News reports that the woman was drunk at the time of the incident.
H/T: Fox News
Featured image by Qatar Airways/Facebook
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that