This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase has launched two promotions that will have you racking in Ultimate Rewards points this holiday season.
Right now when using Chase Pay you can earn 10x points or 10% cash back on all purchases through Walmart and Best Buy. Although, you’ll need to be a Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited cardholder to be eligible for the bonus points.
The promotions operate in a similar fashion, although with a few key differences. Walmart’s last until December 14 and caps you at $325 in purchases. So you’ll receive a max of 3,250 bonus points, which according to TPG’s most recent valuations are worth $71.50. If you’ve already maxed out your 5% quarterly bonus on the Freedom card, you’ll only earn 6% back or 6x points on the purchases.
With Walmart it appears you can shop online and checkout with Chase Pay.
Best Buy’s promotion lasts until December 24 and has a cap of $400 in purchases, meaning you can receive up to 4,000 bonus UR Points, worth $88. Keep in mind that you can only use Chase Pay with Best Buy for in-store purchases — so you’ll have to download the Chase Pay app and use it in the check-out line. Chase Pay is the bank’s very own “digital wallet” similar to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
If you have yet to do your holiday shopping, don’t miss out on these two phenomenal opportunities to earn a whole bunch of bonus Ultimate Rewards!
Featured image by Spencer Platt via Getty Images.
This is one of the top premium cards out there since you earn 3x on all travel and dining and have access to great perks like a $300 travel credit each cardmember year, 50% more value when you redeem points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards and you get elite travel benefits like Global Entry application fee rebate, Priority Pass Select and special rental car privileges.
- Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
- Named a ‘Best Travel Credit Card for 2017’ by MONEY® Magazine
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®