Today Only: Earn Up to 6 Miles per Dollar on Apple Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get your holiday shopping season started with bonus miles on Apple purchases. The three US legacy carriers are each offering bonus miles per dollar spent on Apple purchases made through their respective shopping portal.
For today only, you can take advantage of Apple bonuses at the following rates:
- American: Earn 3 miles per dollar at Apple
- Delta: Earn 3 miles per dollar at Apple
- United: Earn 6 miles per dollar at Apple
In order to be eligible for the one-day only elevated offer, you must make your eligible Apple purchases through the respective airline portal — AAdvantage shopping, SkyMiles shopping or MileagePlus shopping. According to the terms and conditions for all three airlines, the iPhone X and Apple TV 4K are not eligible for this offer. Note that unlike Apple elevations in the past, the Apple Watch Series 3 is eligible for bonus miles. In addition, the terms state that some newly released products may not be eligible. Other products that aren’t eligible include gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products and expedited shipping.
Just in time for Black Friday, these bonuses are great — especially for a store that doesn’t offer elevated offers this high or that often. For example, if you’re shopping through the MileagePlus portal and purchase an Apple Watch Series 3 for $399, an iPhone 8 Plus for $949 and a set of AirPods for $159, you’d earn 9,042 United miles, which are worth $136 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. Alternatively, if you were going through the AA or Delta portal, you would earn 4,521 miles, which are worth $63 and $54 for AA and Delta miles, respectively.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award — especially during this holiday shopping season. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase — especially an Apple purchase — be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles. Act quick, however, as these elevations are for today only.
Featured image by Zhang Peng / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.