Today Only: Earn Up to 6 Miles per Dollar on Apple Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get your holiday shopping season started with bonus miles on Apple purchases. The three US legacy carriers are each offering bonus miles per dollar spent on Apple purchases made through their respective shopping portal.
For today only, you can take advantage of Apple bonuses at the following rates:
- American: Earn 3 miles per dollar at Apple
- Delta: Earn 3 miles per dollar at Apple
- United: Earn 6 miles per dollar at Apple
In order to be eligible for the one-day only elevated offer, you must make your eligible Apple purchases through the respective airline portal — AAdvantage shopping, SkyMiles shopping or MileagePlus shopping. According to the terms and conditions for all three airlines, the iPhone X and Apple TV 4K are not eligible for this offer. Note that unlike Apple elevations in the past, the Apple Watch Series 3 is eligible for bonus miles. In addition, the terms state that some newly released products may not be eligible. Other products that aren’t eligible include gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products and expedited shipping.
Just in time for Black Friday, these bonuses are great — especially for a store that doesn’t offer elevated offers this high or that often. For example, if you’re shopping through the MileagePlus portal and purchase an Apple Watch Series 3 for $399, an iPhone 8 Plus for $949 and a set of AirPods for $159, you’d earn 9,042 United miles, which are worth $136 based on TPG’s most recent valuations. Alternatively, if you were going through the AA or Delta portal, you would earn 4,521 miles, which are worth $63 and $54 for AA and Delta miles, respectively.
Shopping portals are one of the best ways to earn bonus miles with an airline to put you on your way to your next award — especially during this holiday shopping season. If you know you’ll be making an online purchase — especially an Apple purchase — be sure to do it through a shopping portal in order to earn the bonus miles. Act quick, however, as these elevations are for today only.
Featured image by Zhang Peng / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.