New York City Hotel Offers Package for ‘Stranger Things’ Fans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Binge watching Stranger Things on your sofa is so last season. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to indulge your inner geek for Season 2. The Gregory Hotel in New York City has created the perfect in-room package dedicated to fans of the popular series. According to The Gregory Hotel’s website, the package, which starts at $249 per night and is available through August 30 of next year, includes everything you need for a solid night in, including instant online streaming for Stranger Things Season 2, courtesy of Google Chromecast.
And what’s a good binge session without the right food and drink options? The package has you covered in that department, too. Enjoy a box of Kellogg’s Eggos — you know Eleven would totally approve — and Healthy Skoop’s Sleep Protein snacks to keep you wide awake so you don’t miss any action. There are also two cans of Chardonnay to help get your drink on (don’t knock it until you try it). An all-night watch-fest really isn’t complete without a fleece blanket to wrap yourself up in and a comfy pillow — sporting the Stranger Things logo — to rest your head. Of course, the colorful light tapestry conveying “Will’s message from the Upside Down” is a nice touch, too. And if that’s not enough, guests even get to take home an exclusive “Friends don’t lie” mug.
A post shared by The Gregory Hotel New York (@thegregorynyc) on
The Gregory Hotel is located in Herald Square, close to many of the city’s popular most attractions including Rockefeller Center and Times Square, putting you in the perfect spot for sightseeing post-binge.
Would you book this hotel room? Let us know in the comments, below.
Featured image by The Gregory Hotel/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.