New York City Hotel Offers Package for ‘Stranger Things’ Fans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Binge watching Stranger Things on your sofa is so last season. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to indulge your inner geek for Season 2. The Gregory Hotel in New York City has created the perfect in-room package dedicated to fans of the popular series. According to The Gregory Hotel’s website, the package, which starts at $249 per night and is available through August 30 of next year, includes everything you need for a solid night in, including instant online streaming for Stranger Things Season 2, courtesy of Google Chromecast.
And what’s a good binge session without the right food and drink options? The package has you covered in that department, too. Enjoy a box of Kellogg’s Eggos — you know Eleven would totally approve — and Healthy Skoop’s Sleep Protein snacks to keep you wide awake so you don’t miss any action. There are also two cans of Chardonnay to help get your drink on (don’t knock it until you try it). An all-night watch-fest really isn’t complete without a fleece blanket to wrap yourself up in and a comfy pillow — sporting the Stranger Things logo — to rest your head. Of course, the colorful light tapestry conveying “Will’s message from the Upside Down” is a nice touch, too. And if that’s not enough, guests even get to take home an exclusive “Friends don’t lie” mug.
A post shared by The Gregory Hotel New York (@thegregorynyc) on
The Gregory Hotel is located in Herald Square, close to many of the city’s popular most attractions including Rockefeller Center and Times Square, putting you in the perfect spot for sightseeing post-binge.
Would you book this hotel room? Let us know in the comments, below.
Featured image by The Gregory Hotel/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees