New York City Hotel Offers Package for ‘Stranger Things’ Fans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Binge watching Stranger Things on your sofa is so last season. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to indulge your inner geek for Season 2. The Gregory Hotel in New York City has created the perfect in-room package dedicated to fans of the popular series. According to The Gregory Hotel’s website, the package, which starts at $249 per night and is available through August 30 of next year, includes everything you need for a solid night in, including instant online streaming for Stranger Things Season 2, courtesy of Google Chromecast.
And what’s a good binge session without the right food and drink options? The package has you covered in that department, too. Enjoy a box of Kellogg’s Eggos — you know Eleven would totally approve — and Healthy Skoop’s Sleep Protein snacks to keep you wide awake so you don’t miss any action. There are also two cans of Chardonnay to help get your drink on (don’t knock it until you try it). An all-night watch-fest really isn’t complete without a fleece blanket to wrap yourself up in and a comfy pillow — sporting the Stranger Things logo — to rest your head. Of course, the colorful light tapestry conveying “Will’s message from the Upside Down” is a nice touch, too. And if that’s not enough, guests even get to take home an exclusive “Friends don’t lie” mug.
A post shared by The Gregory Hotel New York (@thegregorynyc) on
The Gregory Hotel is located in Herald Square, close to many of the city’s popular most attractions including Rockefeller Center and Times Square, putting you in the perfect spot for sightseeing post-binge.
Would you book this hotel room? Let us know in the comments, below.
Featured image by The Gregory Hotel/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.