Amazing Deal Alert: Dallas to Australia From $174 Round-Trip
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency. In this case, Orbitz or Expedia have cheap rates, but Priceline is selling this deal at the cheapest available prices. All three OTAs allow you to cancel flights without penalty within 24 hours of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of OTA courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
Delta and Virgin Australia are running absolutely spectacular deals from Dallas to Australia! Make sure you book these tickets quickly, as these prices are likely to disappear soon.
Airline: Delta, Virgin Australia
Routes: DFW/DAL to MEL/SYD
Cost: $174+ round-trip in economy
Dates: October 2017 — May 2018
Booking Link: Priceline
Pay With: The Platinum Card from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Dallas (DFW) to Melbourne, Australia (MEL) for $174 round-trip in April:
Dallas (DFW) to Melbourne, Australia (MEL) for $184 round-trip in February:
Dallas (DFW) to Melbourne, Australia (MEL) for $189 round-trip in February:
Dallas (DFW) to Melbourne, Australia (MEL) for $233 round-trip in May:
Dallas (DAL) to Sydney, Australia (SYD) for $302 round-trip in February:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
H/T: The Flight Deal
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.