We’re Looking for Fall Editorial Interns!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With our summer interns preparing to bid TPG farewell, we’re looking to hire a new batch for the fall to come work in our spacious new office in NYC’s Flatiron District. This isn’t your average internship — you won’t be making coffee runs or standing by the printer all day. This is a real-world, hands-on internship and you can expect to walk away with serious media experience, including dozens of editorial clips. We’ve also been known to offer some pretty fantastic travel perks.
Our internship pays well — $20 per hour — and you’ll be working directly with the editors and social media team. If you’re a college student (currently a junior, senior or graduate student) who meets the requirements below, please apply through this link.
Editorial interns will monitor travel industry news, research various topics (mostly about aviation, credit cards, and hotels) and write daily news posts for the site — note that a quick turnaround time is often required. Interns will also help produce posts in WordPress (knowledge of Photoshop is appreciated as well) and will participate in editorial meetings. This is a paid, 20-40 hours per week (flexible) commitment.
- Ability to work from our NYC office in Manhattan’s Flatiron District
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of social platforms and applications
- Knowledge of aviation and points and miles is a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience working on a college news website or other editorial team preferred
- Can take direction and write quickly
- Teamwork mindset
- Love of travel
- Photography/video skills are appreciated
A minimum of 20 (and up to 40) hours per week with flexible hours. The anticipated start date is August 21, 2017, with the internship running through late-November or early December (flexible).
Interns will be paid bi-weekly at a rate of $20 per hour. There are no other benefits provided.
Apply through this link by Friday, August 11, 2017.
Please spread the word and pass this information on to anyone who you think might be interested. We look forward to working with you!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees