This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Like many great ideas, the forthcoming Doorways of Paris was born on Instagram — a creation of Raquel Puig, a Barcelona-native who now lives in Paris’ 14th arrondissement. Her Instagram account of the same name inspired the book, which features more than 300 photos of the ever-charming doorways of Paris. Indeed, every door tells a story. At once historical and visually compelling, the photographs are a Francophile’s dream and will inspire travelers to seek out their own favorites on their next visit to the City of Light. Here’s a look at a few of the architectural gems in this exclusive excerpt from the soon-to-be-published title:
Featured image by fumumpa/Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards