The Most Instagram-Worthy Doors of Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Like many great ideas, the forthcoming Doorways of Paris was born on Instagram — a creation of Raquel Puig, a Barcelona-native who now lives in Paris’ 14th arrondissement. Her Instagram account of the same name inspired the book, which features more than 300 photos of the ever-charming doorways of Paris. Indeed, every door tells a story. At once historical and visually compelling, the photographs are a Francophile’s dream and will inspire travelers to seek out their own favorites on their next visit to the City of Light. Here’s a look at a few of the architectural gems in this exclusive excerpt from the soon-to-be-published title:
Featured image by fumumpa/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.