The Most Instagram-Worthy Doors of Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Like many great ideas, the forthcoming Doorways of Paris was born on Instagram — a creation of Raquel Puig, a Barcelona-native who now lives in Paris’ 14th arrondissement. Her Instagram account of the same name inspired the book, which features more than 300 photos of the ever-charming doorways of Paris. Indeed, every door tells a story. At once historical and visually compelling, the photographs are a Francophile’s dream and will inspire travelers to seek out their own favorites on their next visit to the City of Light. Here’s a look at a few of the architectural gems in this exclusive excerpt from the soon-to-be-published title:
Featured image by fumumpa/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.