The Most Instagram-Worthy Doors of Paris
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Like many great ideas, the forthcoming Doorways of Paris was born on Instagram — a creation of Raquel Puig, a Barcelona-native who now lives in Paris’ 14th arrondissement. Her Instagram account of the same name inspired the book, which features more than 300 photos of the ever-charming doorways of Paris. Indeed, every door tells a story. At once historical and visually compelling, the photographs are a Francophile’s dream and will inspire travelers to seek out their own favorites on their next visit to the City of Light. Here’s a look at a few of the architectural gems in this exclusive excerpt from the soon-to-be-published title:
Featured image by fumumpa/Getty Images.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees