This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When Square started sending invitations for its customizable cash card last month, users began to wonder just how creative they would be allowed to be. Recode reported that censors would review every submission, and CEO Jack Dorsey’s design was hardly inspiring; the startup founder’s card consists of nothing more than “@Jack.”
But users jumped at the opportunity and submitted designs in force. Now, as more and more personalized cards arrive, they’re sharing their creations with the world. Searching #CashCard on Twitter reveals an art gallery’s-worth of signatures, sketches and more that Square’s users have come up with. Take a look at some of our favorites.
Wayne needs some more practice on his Dino etches:
This guy must’ve been feeling lucky when he designed this card:
Jeremy might have some trouble withdrawing cash in the great outdoors:
You had to be careful to get your design past Square’s censors. But apparently not too careful:
No word yet on whether this clever etch-a-code can break the bank:
Sometimes simplicity goes a long way:
This one’s just downright cute:
If you want a Cash Card of your own take a look at Square’s info page to learn more.
Featured image of a personalized Square Cash Card courtesy of @OscarNLopez via Twitter.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards