Square Cash Card Holders Get Creative with Custom Designs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When Square started sending invitations for its customizable cash card last month, users began to wonder just how creative they would be allowed to be. Recode reported that censors would review every submission, and CEO Jack Dorsey’s design was hardly inspiring; the startup founder’s card consists of nothing more than “@Jack.”
But users jumped at the opportunity and submitted designs in force. Now, as more and more personalized cards arrive, they’re sharing their creations with the world. Searching #CashCard on Twitter reveals an art gallery’s-worth of signatures, sketches and more that Square’s users have come up with. Take a look at some of our favorites.
Wayne needs some more practice on his Dino etches:
This guy must’ve been feeling lucky when he designed this card:
Jeremy might have some trouble withdrawing cash in the great outdoors:
You had to be careful to get your design past Square’s censors. But apparently not too careful:
No word yet on whether this clever etch-a-code can break the bank:
Sometimes simplicity goes a long way:
This one’s just downright cute:
If you want a Cash Card of your own take a look at Square’s info page to learn more.
Featured image of a personalized Square Cash Card courtesy of @OscarNLopez via Twitter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees