This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When Square started sending invitations for its customizable cash card last month, users began to wonder just how creative they would be allowed to be. Recode reported that censors would review every submission, and CEO Jack Dorsey’s design was hardly inspiring; the startup founder’s card consists of nothing more than “@Jack.”
But users jumped at the opportunity and submitted designs in force. Now, as more and more personalized cards arrive, they’re sharing their creations with the world. Searching #CashCard on Twitter reveals an art gallery’s-worth of signatures, sketches and more that Square’s users have come up with. Take a look at some of our favorites.
Wayne needs some more practice on his Dino etches:
This guy must’ve been feeling lucky when he designed this card:
Jeremy might have some trouble withdrawing cash in the great outdoors:
You had to be careful to get your design past Square’s censors. But apparently not too careful:
No word yet on whether this clever etch-a-code can break the bank:
Sometimes simplicity goes a long way:
This one’s just downright cute:
If you want a Cash Card of your own take a look at Square’s info page to learn more.
Featured image of a personalized Square Cash Card courtesy of @OscarNLopez via Twitter.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees