Check out the New TPG Office in NYC at Our Next Reader Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Over the past couple of months, The Points Guy team has been growing rapidly — we’re now a team of more than 15 people across several departments: editorial, marketing, operations and social media. To accommodate the growth, we finally moved to our own 8,000-square-foot office in Manhattan’s Flatiron District and it is truly #AvGeek heaven.
We moved into the new space just about a month ago, and while we’re still applying the final touches, we’re excited to host readers at our office for the next reader event, which we’re calling “Travel to TPG.”
We’d like to welcome you to our new office to check out the space, mingle with the team (including TPG himself) and talk points and miles. Like other TPG reader events, there’ll be food and drinks to enjoy while chatting about your best redemption and favorite vacation destination. Plus, you’ll leave through either the economy or first class elevator door with a TPG “swag bag” so you can flaunt your loyalty on all of your upcoming travels.
Here are the details of the event:
- What: A TPG reader event and exclusive happy hour to meet the TPG team and a behind-the-scenes look at the new TPG headquarters.
- When: Thursday, May 11 from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- Where: The new TPG HQ in Manhattan’s Flatiron District (you’ll get the address once you’re confirmed as a guest).
- How: To enter, tweet @thepointsguy with a link to your favorite TPG post. Be sure to include #TRAVELTOTPG in the tweet.
We’ll be selecting our favorite responses and follow up with a formal invitation to the event via Twitter — so be on the lookout. If you’re selected, you and a plus-one will get a spot on our guest list to check out the new space. Note that contest winners are responsible for travel arrangements to and from New York.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new space!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.