Check out the New TPG Office in NYC at Our Next Reader Event
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Over the past couple of months, The Points Guy team has been growing rapidly — we’re now a team of more than 15 people across several departments: editorial, marketing, operations and social media. To accommodate the growth, we finally moved to our own 8,000-square-foot office in Manhattan’s Flatiron District and it is truly #AvGeek heaven.
We moved into the new space just about a month ago, and while we’re still applying the final touches, we’re excited to host readers at our office for the next reader event, which we’re calling “Travel to TPG.”
We’d like to welcome you to our new office to check out the space, mingle with the team (including TPG himself) and talk points and miles. Like other TPG reader events, there’ll be food and drinks to enjoy while chatting about your best redemption and favorite vacation destination. Plus, you’ll leave through either the economy or first class elevator door with a TPG “swag bag” so you can flaunt your loyalty on all of your upcoming travels.
Here are the details of the event:
- What: A TPG reader event and exclusive happy hour to meet the TPG team and a behind-the-scenes look at the new TPG headquarters.
- When: Thursday, May 11 from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- Where: The new TPG HQ in Manhattan’s Flatiron District (you’ll get the address once you’re confirmed as a guest).
- How: To enter, tweet @thepointsguy with a link to your favorite TPG post. Be sure to include #TRAVELTOTPG in the tweet.
We’ll be selecting our favorite responses and follow up with a formal invitation to the event via Twitter — so be on the lookout. If you’re selected, you and a plus-one will get a spot on our guest list to check out the new space. Note that contest winners are responsible for travel arrangements to and from New York.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new space!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees