Hilton’s New Hotel Rooms Are Centered Around Fitness
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton announced today that it has introduced a new fitness inspired concept room at two of its US hotels. The room, dubbed ‘Five Feet to Fitness’ is just that — Hilton has placed exercise equipment inside your hotel room just feet away from your bed.
The new space features a variety of equipment and options for you to get your sweat on. The workout equipment is centered around a touch-screen display where you can choose from over 200 guided workouts with classes from yoga to strength training.
Guests can pair these workouts with the indoor bike or use the installed Gym Rax system that includes a variety of equipment like weights, medicine balls and more.
It’s not only a room just for fitness lovers — those who prioritize wellness while traveling will find a “meditation chair,” Biofreeze for sore muscles and even protein shakes.
Hilton isn’t the first company to move the gym to the guest room; TRYP by Wyndham also offers cardio machines inside some hotel rooms. Hilton Garden Inn properties and Fairmont Hotels properties even offer a “Fit Kit” to help travelers stay in shape while on the road.
These new rooms are currently available to book at the Parc 55 San Francisco and Hilton McLean Tysons Corner starting today.
Participating hotels must install a minimum of three fitness rooms and they do appear to be bookable with Hilton Honors points. According to a spokesperson for Hilton, fitness rooms will cost about $45 more than a standard room, but rates will vary depending on dates, location, etc.
Hilton says that the rooms will soon come to properties in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Las Vegas and San Diego.
Featured image courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees