This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton announced today that it has introduced a new fitness inspired concept room at two of its US hotels. The room, dubbed ‘Five Feet to Fitness’ is just that — Hilton has placed exercise equipment inside your hotel room just feet away from your bed.
The new space features a variety of equipment and options for you to get your sweat on. The workout equipment is centered around a touch-screen display where you can choose from over 200 guided workouts with classes from yoga to strength training.
Guests can pair these workouts with the indoor bike or use the installed Gym Rax system that includes a variety of equipment like weights, medicine balls and more.
It’s not only a room just for fitness lovers — those who prioritize wellness while traveling will find a “meditation chair,” Biofreeze for sore muscles and even protein shakes.
Hilton isn’t the first company to move the gym to the guest room; TRYP by Wyndham also offers cardio machines inside some hotel rooms. Hilton Garden Inn properties and Fairmont Hotels properties even offer a “Fit Kit” to help travelers stay in shape while on the road.
These new rooms are currently available to book at the Parc 55 San Francisco and Hilton McLean Tysons Corner starting today.
Participating hotels must install a minimum of three fitness rooms and they do appear to be bookable with Hilton Honors points. According to a spokesperson for Hilton, fitness rooms will cost about $45 more than a standard room, but rates will vary depending on dates, location, etc.
Hilton says that the rooms will soon come to properties in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Las Vegas and San Diego.
Featured image courtesy of Hilton.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees