Hilton’s New Hotel Rooms Are Centered Around Fitness
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton announced today that it has introduced a new fitness inspired concept room at two of its US hotels. The room, dubbed ‘Five Feet to Fitness’ is just that — Hilton has placed exercise equipment inside your hotel room just feet away from your bed.
The new space features a variety of equipment and options for you to get your sweat on. The workout equipment is centered around a touch-screen display where you can choose from over 200 guided workouts with classes from yoga to strength training.
Guests can pair these workouts with the indoor bike or use the installed Gym Rax system that includes a variety of equipment like weights, medicine balls and more.
It’s not only a room just for fitness lovers — those who prioritize wellness while traveling will find a “meditation chair,” Biofreeze for sore muscles and even protein shakes.
Hilton isn’t the first company to move the gym to the guest room; TRYP by Wyndham also offers cardio machines inside some hotel rooms. Hilton Garden Inn properties and Fairmont Hotels properties even offer a “Fit Kit” to help travelers stay in shape while on the road.
These new rooms are currently available to book at the Parc 55 San Francisco and Hilton McLean Tysons Corner starting today.
Participating hotels must install a minimum of three fitness rooms and they do appear to be bookable with Hilton Honors points. According to a spokesperson for Hilton, fitness rooms will cost about $45 more than a standard room, but rates will vary depending on dates, location, etc.
Hilton says that the rooms will soon come to properties in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Las Vegas and San Diego.
Featured image courtesy of Hilton.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.