FoundersCard Adds Two New Perks for Members
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FoundersCard offers frequent travelers some incredible benefits. From complimentary status to exclusive status challenges, perks and discounts, there’s plenty of value to be had from membership. Now, FoundersCard has announced two new perks with BLADE and Caesars.
If you’re not yet a FoundersCard member, you can take advantage of an exclusive membership just for TPG readers. If you sign up as a new member, you’ll get a preferred annual membership fee of $495 as well as a waived initiation fee when you apply using this link or the promo code FCTPG17. The standard annual membership fee is $595 with an initiation fee of $95 — so you’re saving $195 right away.
With the latest perks of FoundersCard, you’ll get two great benefits. First, FoundersCard has teamed with helicopter ride service BLADE to offer members $100 off one-way flights. The $100 credit can’t be used for BLADE Bounce or BLADEone flights, but it can be used an unlimited number of times on other, eligible BLADE flights.
In addition, FoundersCard has also announced that it’s extending its current partnership with Caesars. While members already get complimentary Caesars Diamond status, FoundersCard members will now also get 20% off the best advertised rate for suites rooms at Caesars properties in Las Vegas. The 20% discount is valid only for suites at select properties, including Caesars Palace, Nobu, The Cromwell, Bally’s, The Linq, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s and Rio.
Don’t forget that, thanks to the complimentary Diamond status with Caesars, you can also get a free four-night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas. Plus, while there, you’ll get $100 in free slot play, an Atlantis casino experience pass and access to Adventure, the property’s waterpark.
Ultimately, these two new perks from BLADE and Caesars could prove to be very valuable for FoundersCard members — especially if you frequently travel with BLADE or visit Vegas. All FoundersCard members can take advantage of these new perks (and the existing four free nights at Atlantis deal), which can end up saving you a ton of money.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees