This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FoundersCard offers frequent travelers some incredible benefits. From complimentary status to exclusive status challenges, perks and discounts, there’s plenty of value to be had from membership. Now, FoundersCard has announced two new perks with BLADE and Caesars.
If you’re not yet a FoundersCard member, you can take advantage of an exclusive membership just for TPG readers. If you sign up as a new member, you’ll get a preferred annual membership fee of $495 as well as a waived initiation fee when you apply using this link or the promo code FCTPG17. The standard annual membership fee is $595 with an initiation fee of $95 — so you’re saving $195 right away.
With the latest perks of FoundersCard, you’ll get two great benefits. First, FoundersCard has teamed with helicopter ride service BLADE to offer members $100 off one-way flights. The $100 credit can’t be used for BLADE Bounce or BLADEone flights, but it can be used an unlimited number of times on other, eligible BLADE flights.
In addition, FoundersCard has also announced that it’s extending its current partnership with Caesars. While members already get complimentary Caesars Diamond status, FoundersCard members will now also get 20% off the best advertised rate for suites rooms at Caesars properties in Las Vegas. The 20% discount is valid only for suites at select properties, including Caesars Palace, Nobu, The Cromwell, Bally’s, The Linq, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s and Rio.
Don’t forget that, thanks to the complimentary Diamond status with Caesars, you can also get a free four-night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas. Plus, while there, you’ll get $100 in free slot play, an Atlantis casino experience pass and access to Adventure, the property’s waterpark.
Ultimately, these two new perks from BLADE and Caesars could prove to be very valuable for FoundersCard members — especially if you frequently travel with BLADE or visit Vegas. All FoundersCard members can take advantage of these new perks (and the existing four free nights at Atlantis deal), which can end up saving you a ton of money.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards