FoundersCard Adds Two New Perks for Members
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
FoundersCard offers frequent travelers some incredible benefits. From complimentary status to exclusive status challenges, perks and discounts, there’s plenty of value to be had from membership. Now, FoundersCard has announced two new perks with BLADE and Caesars.
If you’re not yet a FoundersCard member, you can take advantage of an exclusive membership just for TPG readers. If you sign up as a new member, you’ll get a preferred annual membership fee of $495 as well as a waived initiation fee when you apply using this link or the promo code FCTPG17. The standard annual membership fee is $595 with an initiation fee of $95 — so you’re saving $195 right away.
With the latest perks of FoundersCard, you’ll get two great benefits. First, FoundersCard has teamed with helicopter ride service BLADE to offer members $100 off one-way flights. The $100 credit can’t be used for BLADE Bounce or BLADEone flights, but it can be used an unlimited number of times on other, eligible BLADE flights.
In addition, FoundersCard has also announced that it’s extending its current partnership with Caesars. While members already get complimentary Caesars Diamond status, FoundersCard members will now also get 20% off the best advertised rate for suites rooms at Caesars properties in Las Vegas. The 20% discount is valid only for suites at select properties, including Caesars Palace, Nobu, The Cromwell, Bally’s, The Linq, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s and Rio.
Don’t forget that, thanks to the complimentary Diamond status with Caesars, you can also get a free four-night stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas. Plus, while there, you’ll get $100 in free slot play, an Atlantis casino experience pass and access to Adventure, the property’s waterpark.
Ultimately, these two new perks from BLADE and Caesars could prove to be very valuable for FoundersCard members — especially if you frequently travel with BLADE or visit Vegas. All FoundersCard members can take advantage of these new perks (and the existing four free nights at Atlantis deal), which can end up saving you a ton of money.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.