Flash Sale: Buy Hyatt Points From 1.04 Cents Per Point
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today marks the last day of the five-week US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways. And, it’s ending with a bang — you can score a great discount on World of Hyatt points. Not interested in Hyatt points? You can still buy IHG points, Universal Orlando VIP packages, ARIA hotel packages, Avis President’s Club Memberships, Loews San Francisco and Miami packages, Caesar’s Las Vegas packages, Wyndham points and Busch Gardens and SeaWorld passes.
Today’s Deal: Packages of Hyatt points costing 1.04-1.10 cents per point
Deals available: 229 packages total
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 1
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today
Expiration: Points will be subject to Hyatt’s point expiration policy. Currently, World of Hyatt points expire after 24 months of no activity.
- 24,000 points for $260 (1.08 cents per point)
- 30,000 points for $330 (1.10 cents per point)
- 40,000 points for $415 (1.04 cents per point)
- 72,000 points for $775 (1.08 cents per point)
Limitations: You are limited to one purchase of one package for each offer. Since there are so few packages available, you’re likely only going to be able to purchase one package before they are sold out. So, choose wisely! If you can enlist family members, remember that Hyatt is one of the programs that allows family point pooling.
TPG values Hyatt points at 1.8 cents per point, so today’s Daily Getaways offers up to a 42% discount off of our valuation. In short, this is a great deal. As a budget traveler, I’m looking forward to picking up at least one package to be able to redeem at 5,000-point category 1 hotels. At this purchase rate, you can get hotels for $52-55 per night.
On the luxury end of the spectrum, you can get a steal on some incredible category 6 hotels like the Andaz Tokyo, Andaz 5th Avenue, Andaz Maui or even the Park Hyatt Maldives. At this purchase rate, these $500-1,000/night hotels can get gotten for $260-275/night.
In my experience, Daily Getaways transactions have posted as “Travel Agency and Tour Operators”, which counts for the travel category on the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x), Citi Prestige (3x), Citi Premier® Card (3x) and Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x). I recently received a retention offer to get 4x bonus ThankYou Points (7x total) per dollar spent on flights, hotels, car rentals and travel agencies on my Citi Prestige Card, which is the card I’ll be using to purchase the package.
Featured image courtesy of Best Western Posada Royale.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees