Flash Sale: Buy Hyatt Points From 1.04 Cents Per Point
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today marks the last day of the five-week US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways. And, it’s ending with a bang — you can score a great discount on World of Hyatt points. Not interested in Hyatt points? You can still buy IHG points, Universal Orlando VIP packages, ARIA hotel packages, Avis President’s Club Memberships, Loews San Francisco and Miami packages, Caesar’s Las Vegas packages, Wyndham points and Busch Gardens and SeaWorld passes.
Today’s Deal: Packages of Hyatt points costing 1.04-1.10 cents per point
Deals available: 229 packages total
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 1
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today
Expiration: Points will be subject to Hyatt’s point expiration policy. Currently, World of Hyatt points expire after 24 months of no activity.
- 24,000 points for $260 (1.08 cents per point)
- 30,000 points for $330 (1.10 cents per point)
- 40,000 points for $415 (1.04 cents per point)
- 72,000 points for $775 (1.08 cents per point)
Limitations: You are limited to one purchase of one package for each offer. Since there are so few packages available, you’re likely only going to be able to purchase one package before they are sold out. So, choose wisely! If you can enlist family members, remember that Hyatt is one of the programs that allows family point pooling.
TPG values Hyatt points at 1.8 cents per point, so today’s Daily Getaways offers up to a 42% discount off of our valuation. In short, this is a great deal. As a budget traveler, I’m looking forward to picking up at least one package to be able to redeem at 5,000-point category 1 hotels. At this purchase rate, you can get hotels for $52-55 per night.
On the luxury end of the spectrum, you can get a steal on some incredible category 6 hotels like the Andaz Tokyo, Andaz 5th Avenue, Andaz Maui or even the Park Hyatt Maldives. At this purchase rate, these $500-1,000/night hotels can get gotten for $260-275/night.
In my experience, Daily Getaways transactions have posted as “Travel Agency and Tour Operators”, which counts for the travel category on the Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x), Citi Prestige (3x), Citi Premier® Card (3x) and Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x). I recently received a retention offer to get 4x bonus ThankYou Points (7x total) per dollar spent on flights, hotels, car rentals and travel agencies on my Citi Prestige Card, which is the card I’ll be using to purchase the package.
Featured image courtesy of Best Western Posada Royale.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.