Atlantic City’s Borgata Resort to Join M Life Rewards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will be joining MGM’s M life Rewards program on June 7, 2017, which will bring the resort closer to its sister properties in Las Vegas, Detroit, Mississippi and Maryland. M life members get access to special room rates, pre-sale tickets for shows and other entertainment, reservations at top restaurants and invitations to events designed exclusively for members.
One of the most compelling aspects of the M life program is its relationship with the World of Hyatt program. You can match status between Hyatt and M life according to the following scheme:
- World of Hyatt member ⇒ M life Sapphire
- Discoverist ⇒ Pearl
- Explorist ⇒ Gold
- Globalist ⇒ Gold
The partnership also allows World of Hyatt members to earn 5 points per dollar spent at participating M life resorts, earn credits toward earning or keeping World of Hyatt status, redeem Hyatt points for stays at participating M life destinations including premier Las Vegas resorts such as the Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, Delano Las Vegas and more.
Featured image courtesy of the hotel.
H/T: PR Newswire
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees