Atlantic City’s Borgata Resort to Join M Life Rewards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will be joining MGM’s M life Rewards program on June 7, 2017, which will bring the resort closer to its sister properties in Las Vegas, Detroit, Mississippi and Maryland. M life members get access to special room rates, pre-sale tickets for shows and other entertainment, reservations at top restaurants and invitations to events designed exclusively for members.
One of the most compelling aspects of the M life program is its relationship with the World of Hyatt program. You can match status between Hyatt and M life according to the following scheme:
- World of Hyatt member ⇒ M life Sapphire
- Discoverist ⇒ Pearl
- Explorist ⇒ Gold
- Globalist ⇒ Gold
The partnership also allows World of Hyatt members to earn 5 points per dollar spent at participating M life resorts, earn credits toward earning or keeping World of Hyatt status, redeem Hyatt points for stays at participating M life destinations including premier Las Vegas resorts such as the Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, Delano Las Vegas and more.
Featured image courtesy of the hotel.
H/T: PR Newswire
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.