Atlantic City’s Borgata Resort to Join M Life Rewards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Atlantic City’s Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa will be joining MGM’s M life Rewards program on June 7, 2017, which will bring the resort closer to its sister properties in Las Vegas, Detroit, Mississippi and Maryland. M life members get access to special room rates, pre-sale tickets for shows and other entertainment, reservations at top restaurants and invitations to events designed exclusively for members.
One of the most compelling aspects of the M life program is its relationship with the World of Hyatt program. You can match status between Hyatt and M life according to the following scheme:
- World of Hyatt member ⇒ M life Sapphire
- Discoverist ⇒ Pearl
- Explorist ⇒ Gold
- Globalist ⇒ Gold
The partnership also allows World of Hyatt members to earn 5 points per dollar spent at participating M life resorts, earn credits toward earning or keeping World of Hyatt status, redeem Hyatt points for stays at participating M life destinations including premier Las Vegas resorts such as the Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, Delano Las Vegas and more.
Featured image courtesy of the hotel.
H/T: PR Newswire
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.