This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier today I wrote about a way to buy select gift cards at Boxed.com for over 50% off by stacking several deals including a new customer sign-up, Amex Offers, free shipping, and potentially even 8% cash back on top of all of that. Unfortunately, the popular gift cards options like Outback sold out shortly after my post went live, but that doesn’t stop this from still being a good deal for many of us. It just means you have to try a little harder and potentially stock your pantry a bit.
I will update if/when the gift cards come back in-stock, but here are eleven other family friendly Boxed.com items you could consider stocking up on at a very real discount once you stack all of the coupons available.
Steps to Save 50% at Boxed.com
- Add the Boxed Amex Offer for a $25 statement credit on a $65+ boxed purchase to one (or more) of your Amex cards.
- Join Boxed.com via a referral link to save $15 on your first purchase of $60 or more. My code is 0IKMX and thank you if you use it. If you are an existing customer you can try the coupon codes, FAMILY, H4MWW78X or STAYSTOCKED.
- Shop Boxed.com by first going through TopCashBack or eBates to get cash back on your purchase, though coupon codes could invalidate the savings…still worth a shot.
- Select your items of choice from Boxed.com. You want to get to $65 after your new customer offers or other coupons to trigger the Amex Offer statement credit of $25 on $65+ in purchases.
Assuming you get the $15 new customer discount and the $25 Amex offer you are getting $80 worth of Boxed.com goods for just $40. If you targeted putting right at $80 in your cart before factoring in those savings, you are essentially paying 1/2 of the regular prices listed below + you get three free sample items in your order. I know that’s not the same as gift cards, but it is still pretty great…especially for those with lots of little snacky mouths in the home!
If you don’t have an Amex yet and are missing out on this Amex offer then, please consider getting at least one of their no annual fee cards like The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card so you can join in the savings fun going forward!
Eleven Items to Consider From Boxed.com
USPS Forever Stamps
Bounty White Paper Towels 12 Count
105 two-ply sheets per roll
Glad ForceFlex 140 Count
13 Gallon Tall Kitchen Size
Honest Kids Organic Juice Drink
40 6 ounces juice boxes – mixed flavors
Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks
Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars
24 Count – mixed flavors
*These are dairy free and vegan – I lived on them when Baby S had her tummy issues!!
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Pellegrino Sparkling Water
12 bottles of 16.9 ounces each
Gatorade Fruit Punch
24 bottles of 12 ounces each
Duracell AA Batteries
Annie’s Organic Bunny Snacks
36 count – assorted flavors
Remember, those prices above are before the roughly 50% savings you can put together by following my stacking steps. In addition to those example items they have all sorts of dry goods, pet products, bathroom products, cleaning products, wine, etc. In other words, it really isn’t too possible to not need anything they sell. I got in on the gift cards with my first order, but I will be placing a second order to save on some of the items mentioned above!
Feel free to share your own Boxed.com referral codes in the comments if you are so inclined.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
- $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees