11 Items to Buy at Close to 50% Off From Boxed.com
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Earlier today I wrote about a way to buy select gift cards at Boxed.com for over 50% off by stacking several deals including a new customer sign-up, Amex Offers, free shipping, and potentially even 8% cash back on top of all of that. Unfortunately, the popular gift cards options like Outback sold out shortly after my post went live, but that doesn’t stop this from still being a good deal for many of us. It just means you have to try a little harder and potentially stock your pantry a bit.
I will update if/when the gift cards come back in-stock, but here are eleven other family friendly Boxed.com items you could consider stocking up on at a very real discount once you stack all of the coupons available.
Steps to Save 50% at Boxed.com
- Add the Boxed Amex Offer for a $25 statement credit on a $65+ boxed purchase to one (or more) of your Amex cards.
- Join Boxed.com via a referral link to save $15 on your first purchase of $60 or more. My code is 0IKMX and thank you if you use it. If you are an existing customer you can try the coupon codes, FAMILY, H4MWW78X or STAYSTOCKED.
- Shop Boxed.com by first going through TopCashBack or eBates to get cash back on your purchase, though coupon codes could invalidate the savings…still worth a shot.
- Select your items of choice from Boxed.com. You want to get to $65 after your new customer offers or other coupons to trigger the Amex Offer statement credit of $25 on $65+ in purchases.
Assuming you get the $15 new customer discount and the $25 Amex offer you are getting $80 worth of Boxed.com goods for just $40. If you targeted putting right at $80 in your cart before factoring in those savings, you are essentially paying 1/2 of the regular prices listed below + you get three free sample items in your order. I know that’s not the same as gift cards, but it is still pretty great…especially for those with lots of little snacky mouths in the home!
If you don’t have an Amex yet and are missing out on this Amex offer then, please consider getting at least one of their no annual fee cards like The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card so you can join in the savings fun going forward!
Eleven Items to Consider From Boxed.com
USPS Forever Stamps
Bounty White Paper Towels 12 Count
105 two-ply sheets per roll
Glad ForceFlex 140 Count
13 Gallon Tall Kitchen Size
Honest Kids Organic Juice Drink
40 6 ounces juice boxes – mixed flavors
Annie’s Organic Fruit Snacks
Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars
24 Count – mixed flavors
*These are dairy free and vegan – I lived on them when Baby S had her tummy issues!!
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Pellegrino Sparkling Water
12 bottles of 16.9 ounces each
Gatorade Fruit Punch
24 bottles of 12 ounces each
Duracell AA Batteries
Annie’s Organic Bunny Snacks
36 count – assorted flavors
Remember, those prices above are before the roughly 50% savings you can put together by following my stacking steps. In addition to those example items they have all sorts of dry goods, pet products, bathroom products, cleaning products, wine, etc. In other words, it really isn’t too possible to not need anything they sell. I got in on the gift cards with my first order, but I will be placing a second order to save on some of the items mentioned above!
Feel free to share your own Boxed.com referral codes in the comments if you are so inclined.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees