Flight Attendant Recreates Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic’ Video on an Airbus A330
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Back in 2003, when Eminem was winning American Music Awards, Bill Maher launched ‘Real Time with Bill Maher’ and ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’ was released, Britney Spears debuted her now famous ‘Toxic’ video.
In the video, Spears poses as a flight attendant, dancing throughout an airplane cabin. One hilarious flight attendant for Malaysia’s AirAsia X, Assraf Nasir, has recreated the iconic video, nailing the dance moves and even pushing a trolly down the aisle à la Britney.
After one of Nasir’s friends posted the video online, it was shared by 9GAG and went viral — it’s already been viewed more than 10 million times. It even caught the attention of the AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes who reposted the video on Instagram. Check out Britney’s original video:
— huski ? (@FarhanRzman) March 16, 2017
Featured image courtesy of Peter Pakvis via Getty Images.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee