Earn 150 Avios per Dollar When You Subscribe to a Dating Site
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 3/7/17: It appears that match.com and eHarmony are cancelling some accounts and not awarding any Avios to those who signed up during this Double Avios promotion.
Update 3/3/17: It appears that the offer for match.com has been pulled, but the offer for eHarmony is still live.
Update 3/3/17: Based on some reports, it appears that Avios will be awarded for the base subscription price, but not additional items added at checkout.
Looking for love and a few extra points to use toward your next redemption? British Airways is offering single (or even those happily in a relationship but looking for a great deal) Executive Club members a phenomenal bonus where you can earn double Avios when shopping with select retailers.
From March 2-5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at a wide range of retailers, but the highlight of which is the ability to earn an insane number of Avios through two dating websites — match.com and eHarmony. With match.com, you’ll earn a whopping 150 Avios per dollar (normally 75) and with eHarmony, you’ll earn an equally as respectable 130 Avios per dollar (normally 65).
This is a fantastic opportunity to score tons of extra Avios points. For example, match.com offers a 12-month subscription for $274.25. If you’re to sign up through the shopping portal and during the double Avios promotional period, you could be walking away with a staggering 41,138 Avios — that’s worth $617 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
There is plenty of value to be had here — on both match.com and eHarmony. If you’re looking for even more Avios, you can spend more (and earn more) by adding on additional services. Note that this offer is valid for first-time Match.com paid subscriptions only, and for eHarmony, you’ll only get the rewards on one, three, six or 12-month memberships.
This is an awesome offer, especially if you’re in the market for some bonus Avios — and, even more so, if you’re looking for a relationship. Note that this double Avios offer is only good through March 5, so take advantage sooner rather than later. Keep in mind, too, that there are other retailers part of this double Avios offer, so check out the BA shopping portal to see what else is available.
H/T: Frequent Miler
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.