Earn 150 Avios per Dollar When You Subscribe to a Dating Site
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 3/7/17: It appears that match.com and eHarmony are cancelling some accounts and not awarding any Avios to those who signed up during this Double Avios promotion.
Update 3/3/17: It appears that the offer for match.com has been pulled, but the offer for eHarmony is still live.
Update 3/3/17: Based on some reports, it appears that Avios will be awarded for the base subscription price, but not additional items added at checkout.
Looking for love and a few extra points to use toward your next redemption? British Airways is offering single (or even those happily in a relationship but looking for a great deal) Executive Club members a phenomenal bonus where you can earn double Avios when shopping with select retailers.
From March 2-5, 2017, you can earn double Avios at a wide range of retailers, but the highlight of which is the ability to earn an insane number of Avios through two dating websites — match.com and eHarmony. With match.com, you’ll earn a whopping 150 Avios per dollar (normally 75) and with eHarmony, you’ll earn an equally as respectable 130 Avios per dollar (normally 65).
This is a fantastic opportunity to score tons of extra Avios points. For example, match.com offers a 12-month subscription for $274.25. If you’re to sign up through the shopping portal and during the double Avios promotional period, you could be walking away with a staggering 41,138 Avios — that’s worth $617 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
There is plenty of value to be had here — on both match.com and eHarmony. If you’re looking for even more Avios, you can spend more (and earn more) by adding on additional services. Note that this offer is valid for first-time Match.com paid subscriptions only, and for eHarmony, you’ll only get the rewards on one, three, six or 12-month memberships.
This is an awesome offer, especially if you’re in the market for some bonus Avios — and, even more so, if you’re looking for a relationship. Note that this double Avios offer is only good through March 5, so take advantage sooner rather than later. Keep in mind, too, that there are other retailers part of this double Avios offer, so check out the BA shopping portal to see what else is available.
H/T: Frequent Miler
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees