ANA’s New 2020 Olympics-Themed 777 Design Needs Your Vote
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) will be extending its special livery collection with a plane decked out in honor of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games — TPG recently flew on one of the airline’s other special aircraft, which sports a unique Star Wars livery.
Of the nearly 800 designs that were originally submitted, five have now been chosen to be voted upon by the public. Vote for your favorite one on ANA’s website now through February 19, 2017. The winning design, which ANA says will be announced in late-March or early-April, will appear on a 777-200 that’s set to run domestic flights in Japan. Here’s a peek at the finalists — let us know which one is your favorite in the comments, below.
H/T: Boarding Area
Featured image courtesy of ANA.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.