This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) will be extending its special livery collection with a plane decked out in honor of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games — TPG recently flew on one of the airline’s other special aircraft, which sports a unique Star Wars livery.
Of the nearly 800 designs that were originally submitted, five have now been chosen to be voted upon by the public. Vote for your favorite one on ANA’s website now through February 19, 2017. The winning design, which ANA says will be announced in late-March or early-April, will appear on a 777-200 that’s set to run domestic flights in Japan. Here’s a peek at the finalists — let us know which one is your favorite in the comments, below.
H/T: Boarding Area
Featured image courtesy of ANA.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards