This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Boeing’s single-aisle 737 is the best-selling commercial jet of all time, with over 9,000 produced since 1967. If you’ve ever traveled on a passenger plane, it’s likely that you’ve flown on this iconic aircraft.
This week’s crazy aviation video takes you inside the Boeing factory located in Renton, just outside of Seattle, Washington. Boeing claims it’s the most efficient airplane factory in the world — it churns out over 42 jets a month. It takes Boeing just 9 days to build the aircraft from empty fuselage to a complete commercial airliner ready for delivery.
Featured image by by Stephen Brashear/Getty Images.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.