This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The American Airlines AAdvantage program has had its ups and downs — most recently, its massive devaluation in March — but there’s still a lot to appreciate about the program. The carrier is now celebrating the 35 anniversary of AAdvantage by giving away 350,000 AAdvantage miles to 35 grand prize winners. Although your odds of winning the grand prize aren’t that high, you can still make out, as you’ll get 350 AAdvantage miles just for entering.
To register, visit AA’s website, where you’ll enter all the basic info and what milestone you’re celebrating. You’ll automatically receive 350 AAdvantage miles, but you can also get 350 additional miles by sharing your milestone on Facebook, Twitter or through email. The promotion is active through 1:00pm EST (12:00pm CDT) on June 1, 2016, so act fast. The miles you get will post to your AAdvantage account within 6-8 weeks after the promotion ends.
While these easy 700 AAdvantage miles won’t exactly get you a free flight, there’s really no reason not to sign up.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.