This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week’s Thursday Giveaway is the chance to win a $500 United Airlines gift card to use for your next flight. The carrier recently announced that it would begin flying its flagship Dreamliner aircraft — usually reserved for long-haul international service — on domestic transcons between Newark (EWR) and Los Angeles (LAX). If you’re looking for a retro experience, you might even be able to get on one of the United’s 747 planes, which will be retired by 2018.
You can also earn points and miles with certain credit cards to use toward flights, such as the United MileagePlus Explorer card, which also includes perks such as free checked bags and lounge vouchers. The Chase Sapphire Preferred also has points that can be instantly transferred to United’s MileagePlus program.
You must enter the giveaway below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, April 11. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away 22,500 Starpoints. Congratulations again to Steven H., who won by subscribing to the TPG Daily Newsletter. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards