This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week, we shared the news of Hyatt’s upcoming bonus points promotion, called Stay More Play More. As part of this promo, which runs from April 1 (this Friday) through June 30, 2016, you can earn up to 75,000 bonus points for eligible stays, including nights at M Life partner properties. You can register for the promotion by entering your Gold Passport number here.
You’ll earn bonus points based on the total of number of nights you stay during the promotion period. You can see the full breakdown up above — you’ll earn 5,000 points after 5 nights, another 10,000 points after 10 total nights, 15,000 more points after 15 total nights, and so on, up to a grand total of 75,000 bonus points.
Bonus points earned through this promo should post two to three weeks after a qualifying stay. You do need to register, but once you do, all qualifying stays will be tracked automatically. Additionally, if you book more than one room for a single stay, only one room will count toward this promotion.
Featured image courtesy of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.