Earn Up to 2,500 Virgin America Points for Referring a Friend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Looking to bolster your Virgin America Elevate wallet? The airline recently launched a new referral promotion that will reward members with 500 points for each friend you can get to sign up for the Elevate rewards program. Unfortunately, the promotion caps you at 2,500 points (worth up to $57.50 based on TPG’s valuation), but it may still be worth the effort.
If you’re not already am Elevate member, you can also earn 500 points for creating a new account, but note that this does count towards the 2,500 point cap. The promotion is available through March 31, so there’s still plenty of time to start recruiting.
Virgin America’s award tickets are based on the cash price of a ticket, so even a small number of points can go a long way — especially on lower-priced routes like Los Angeles to Las Vegas, which often have one-way fares below the 2,500-point mark. You can also earn a 50% bonus when you transfer Amex Membership Rewards to Elevate through March 10.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees