Get the Third Night Free at Select SPG Properties in Asia and Australia
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here: Citi Prestige Card
If you’re traveling to the Asia Pacific region soon, Starwood might be your best bet for accommodations. MasterCard and SPG are teaming up to reward guests with a third night free at participating properties, provided you pay with a MasterCard and book by February 14.
The promotion includes hotels and resorts in destinations like Australia, Japan, Thailand and more. The free night is only available at select properties (see the complete list here), and your stay must be completed by April 3. To participate in the promotion, you’ll need to book with the promo code M3C for hotels with room only (not including breakfast), or use the code M3B for hotels offering breakfast included.
Based on the promotion description, it sounds like you might also be able to take advantage of the Citi Prestige’s 4th Night Free benefit in conjunction with this SPG offer to get four nights for the price of two. Regardless, if you’ll be in the region or are thinking of planning a trip, this is a fantastic opportunity to save some money on accommodations, while also enjoying some of the brand’s best properties.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs). Earn 80,000 bonus miles and 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- New! With Status Boost™, earn 15,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to four times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- New! Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Complimentary access into the Delta SkyClubs® for you when traveling on a Delta flight.
- New! Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion® Lounge when you book your Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees