You Can Now Take Behind-the-Scenes Tours of Iconic Fashion Houses in Italy
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Do you have a passion for fashion? Would you sell your soul for a Birkin bag?
If so, we’d like to introduce you to Tuscany Couture — a special vacation program by Couturista Travel that’s offering exclusive, behind the “seams” tours at some of the top fashion brands in Italy including Emilio Pucci, Prada, Sergio Rossi, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana and more.
The program consists of a nine-day, eight-night itinerary lead by Italian fashion experts in which travelers will not only get a never-before-seen peek at how the fashion magic happens — but stay in luxury fashion-inspired hotels like the Gallery Art Hotel (owned and created by the Ferragamo family), go on private vineyard tours, visit the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum and dine at some of Florence’s most sought after restaurants. Guest on the Tuscany Couture tour will also have exclusive access to special discounts and private trunk shows from any of the designer retailers. There will also be Aperol spritzes served on the river.
Departures Magazine reported that the reason Couturista is able to offer this one-of-a-kind-access on its tours is because the company’s co-founder, Myriam Angulo, has personal relationships with the high-fashion designers.“Tuscany Couture is suited for the curious shopper or the fashion-savvy, a group of friends seeking the ultimate getaway,” Angulo said in a statement. “Couturista organizers use their personal knowledge and intimate relationships to open the doors to artisan shoemakers, pop-up shops, flagship stores, and everything in between.”
So far, there are three scheduled dates for the Tuscany Couture tour scheduled on the Couturista website — August 3 to August 11, Oct. 12 to Oct. 20 and Nov. 2 to Nov 10. The trips also priced at $6,999 a pop, but keep in mind that includes on-the-ground-transportation, accommodations, guided tours, a daily breakfast buffet, dinners, shopping tours, museum and winery visits and more.
Featured image by Alessia Pierdomenico/Bloomberg via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.