You Can Now Take Behind-the-Scenes Tours of Iconic Fashion Houses in Italy
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Do you have a passion for fashion? Would you sell your soul for a Birkin bag?
If so, we’d like to introduce you to Tuscany Couture — a special vacation program by Couturista Travel that’s offering exclusive, behind the “seams” tours at some of the top fashion brands in Italy including Emilio Pucci, Prada, Sergio Rossi, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana and more.
The program consists of a nine-day, eight-night itinerary lead by Italian fashion experts in which travelers will not only get a never-before-seen peek at how the fashion magic happens — but stay in luxury fashion-inspired hotels like the Gallery Art Hotel (owned and created by the Ferragamo family), go on private vineyard tours, visit the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum and dine at some of Florence’s most sought after restaurants. Guest on the Tuscany Couture tour will also have exclusive access to special discounts and private trunk shows from any of the designer retailers. There will also be Aperol spritzes served on the river.
Departures Magazine reported that the reason Couturista is able to offer this one-of-a-kind-access on its tours is because the company’s co-founder, Myriam Angulo, has personal relationships with the high-fashion designers.“Tuscany Couture is suited for the curious shopper or the fashion-savvy, a group of friends seeking the ultimate getaway,” Angulo said in a statement. “Couturista organizers use their personal knowledge and intimate relationships to open the doors to artisan shoemakers, pop-up shops, flagship stores, and everything in between.”
So far, there are three scheduled dates for the Tuscany Couture tour scheduled on the Couturista website — August 3 to August 11, Oct. 12 to Oct. 20 and Nov. 2 to Nov 10. The trips also priced at $6,999 a pop, but keep in mind that includes on-the-ground-transportation, accommodations, guided tours, a daily breakfast buffet, dinners, shopping tours, museum and winery visits and more.
Featured image by Alessia Pierdomenico/Bloomberg via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees