Watch now: TPG Small Biz webinar on virtual mental health care as a small business owner
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
These are demanding times for small businesses. With the economic slowdown, owners can quickly find themselves facing stress and anxiety levels never experienced before. If you’re trying to balance your stress and keep your doors open for customers, check out the recording of our TPG Small Biz webinar below to learn why taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your business, along with strategies to cope during COVID-19.
Our expert panelists this episode were Licensed Somatic Psychotherapist Morgan Smith, founder of Creatives Health, and Amy Domangue, Co-Founder and CEO of virtual healthcare marketplace ‘Jessie’. During our 30-minute session, we took a look at the current state of virtual mental care along with best practices for taking care of your mental health as a small business leader. We also discussed virtual solutions to find mental health professionals and assistance — especially important during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
View the recording below, and if you don’t want to miss out on any future webinars, sign up for our daily newsletter at this link.
The TPG Small Biz community was created in October 2019 to give small business owners and leaders a forum of peers to learn how to maximize monthly expenditures toward credit card rewards. The community’s focus quickly engulfed a much larger purpose of peer support in almost all financial matters a small business faces. Currently, there are more than 2,500 small-business owners in the community, and weekly content focused on small businesses is published on The Points Guy.
Featured image by Thomas Barwick/ Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.