Watch now: TPG Small Biz webinar on virtual mental health care as a small business owner
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
These are demanding times for small businesses. With the economic slowdown, owners can quickly find themselves facing stress and anxiety levels never experienced before. If you’re trying to balance your stress and keep your doors open for customers, check out the recording of our TPG Small Biz webinar below to learn why taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your business, along with strategies to cope during COVID-19.
Our expert panelists this episode were Licensed Somatic Psychotherapist Morgan Smith, founder of Creatives Health, and Amy Domangue, Co-Founder and CEO of virtual healthcare marketplace ‘Jessie’. During our 30-minute session, we took a look at the current state of virtual mental care along with best practices for taking care of your mental health as a small business leader. We also discussed virtual solutions to find mental health professionals and assistance — especially important during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
View the recording below, and if you don’t want to miss out on any future webinars, sign up for our daily newsletter at this link.
The TPG Small Biz community was created in October 2019 to give small business owners and leaders a forum of peers to learn how to maximize monthly expenditures toward credit card rewards. The community’s focus quickly engulfed a much larger purpose of peer support in almost all financial matters a small business faces. Currently, there are more than 2,500 small-business owners in the community, and weekly content focused on small businesses is published on The Points Guy.
Featured image by Thomas Barwick/ Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees