Video: TPG Flies British Airways First Class, Tries New Amenities and Defeats Jet Lag
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Jet lag is the bane of the frequent flier. But not today.
In this episode of “Being The Points Guy,” Brian does his best to evade jet lag after a flight from Philadelphia to London. And after a pre-flight meal in the British Airways Lounge, a long slumber in BA first class, a pit-stop at the arrival lounge and a quick cryotherapy session featuring Ariana Grande (well, not really) — we think we might have cracked the code to ending post-flight fatigue once and for all.
TPG also got a first look at BA’s new soft product for 777 first class. See what was in the latest amenities kits in the video below — and don’t forget to subscribe at the bottom of the page!
Enjoy this video? Check back in with us for more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” every Tuesday and Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by Ted Willis for The Points Guy.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee