United is adding Oreo Thins to the economy snack mix
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 2/20/20: United reached out to clarify that Biscoff cookies will return in May.
How fun — I get to write about my favorite “healthy” snack! Oreo Thins, those crispy, light, sliver-of-cream-filled chocolate cookies will take to the skies soon, headed to a United Airlines economy cabin near you.
Recently, United shifted to serving onboard snacks from a basket, giving customers a chance to review all of their choices before making a pick. That’s where economy flyers should expect to see the new addition appear, replacing Biscoff cookies on United and United Express flights.
The airline issued a statement confirming the new addition:
Our complimentary snack options continue to be a hit and we’re always looking for opportunities to introduce new selections. We plan to add Oreo Thins into the mix soon and look forward to the response from our customers.
According to Live and Let’s Fly, United Airlines will offer Oreo Thins beginning March 1, alongside pretzels and those beloved stroopwafels, another snacker favorite. Meanwhile, Premier 1K and Global Services members get their pick of a snack box or meal, but top elites can always request the regular economy snack in addition, too.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees