Insane Giveaway: Turkish Business Class to Istanbul and 3 Nights at the Four Seasons
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 8/27/19: We have a winner! Trudy D. of Kansas City will be headed to Turkey in business class later this year. She’ll be bringing along one of her sons, and hopes to visit Cappadocia as well. Congratulations Trudy!
One of the world’s best-reviewed business-class products is about to get a whole lot better — and we’re offering up a chance to fly it for free! In connection with the latest episode of our Miles Away podcast, we’re running one of our most exciting giveaways yet.
A very lucky TPG reader, podcast listener and Turkey-bound traveler will walk away with the following:
- Two round-trip business-class tickets between US gateways and Istanbul (IST)
- Two nights with breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- One night with breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At Sultanahmet
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Subscribe to Miles Away and Talking Points on Apple Podcasts, Acast or your podcast app of choice
- Rate and review Miles Away on Apple Podcasts, Acast or your podcast app of choice — if your app doesn’t allow reviews, please leave a comment on this post. We love your feedback!
- Listen to the latest Miles Away episode (Istanbul)
- Submit your entry via our official form
You must enter by Friday, August 23 at 11:59 p.m. ET, after which the winner will be chosen at random, and confirmed assuming all of the above requirements are met.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Ticket must be issued by 5PM ET on December 27, 2019 (with travel dates within one year)
- Travel may begin from other US gateways, based on availability, but you’ll likely find the best availability from New York City
- Flight must be reserved four weeks in advance of desired travel dates
- Travel is not permitted between December 10, 2019 and January 10, 2020
- Date changes are possible within one year of ticket issue date
- Name changes are not possible after booking
- Ticket is not eligible for mileage accrual
- Four Seasons booking may not be available on all dates
Good luck with the giveaway, and please be sure to subscribe to TPG’s podcasts, Talking Points and Miles Away.
Featured photo of Turkish’s new 787 business class by Ben Smithson / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees