Insane Giveaway: Turkish Business Class to Istanbul and 3 Nights at the Four Seasons
Update 8/27/19: We have a winner! Trudy D. of Kansas City will be headed to Turkey in business class later this year. She’ll be bringing along one of her sons, and hopes to visit Cappadocia as well. Congratulations Trudy!
One of the world’s best-reviewed business-class products is about to get a whole lot better — and we’re offering up a chance to fly it for free! In connection with the latest episode of our Miles Away podcast, we’re running one of our most exciting giveaways yet.
A very lucky TPG reader, podcast listener and Turkey-bound traveler will walk away with the following:
- Two round-trip business-class tickets between US gateways and Istanbul (IST)
- Two nights with breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At The Bosphorus
- One night with breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At Sultanahmet
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Subscribe to Miles Away and Talking Points on Apple Podcasts, Acast or your podcast app of choice
- Rate and review Miles Away on Apple Podcasts, Acast or your podcast app of choice — if your app doesn’t allow reviews, please leave a comment on this post. We love your feedback!
- Listen to the latest Miles Away episode (Istanbul)
- Submit your entry via our official form
You must enter by Friday, August 23 at 11:59 p.m. ET, after which the winner will be chosen at random, and confirmed assuming all of the above requirements are met.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Ticket must be issued by 5PM ET on December 27, 2019 (with travel dates within one year)
- Travel may begin from other US gateways, based on availability, but you’ll likely find the best availability from New York City
- Flight must be reserved four weeks in advance of desired travel dates
- Travel is not permitted between December 10, 2019 and January 10, 2020
- Date changes are possible within one year of ticket issue date
- Name changes are not possible after booking
- Ticket is not eligible for mileage accrual
- Four Seasons booking may not be available on all dates
Good luck with the giveaway, and please be sure to subscribe to TPG’s podcasts, Talking Points and Miles Away.
Featured photo of Turkish’s new 787 business class by Ben Smithson / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.