The Points Guy hires Clint Henderson as Senior News Editor and Tom Grahsler as Director of Video
We’re really excited to announce two more great hires who are joining our team at The Points Guy.
Tom Grahsler, an award-winning digital video producer, will be overseeing video operations and strategy for TPG. And Clint Henderson, who has worked for ABC News, Fox and MSNBC, is our new senior news editor, running our newsroom and covering breaking stories.
“Tom and Clint are just the latest examples of TPG looking for the best and brightest folks in the travel world,” said TPG founder and CEO Brian Kelly. “Having them on our team is going to push us to new heights, bringing our readers the latest travel deals, reviews and behind-the-scenes access.”
Tom is a Philadelphia native and Temple alumnus, and his work has appeared on Discovery, Time, Vice, Animal Planet and National Geographic. He joins us from Travel + Leisure magazine, where he shot in over 20 countries under conditions ranging from the Arctic Circle to the Peruvian rainforest.
We plan to get Tom into some great #AvGeek sites soon to add to his list of challenging and unexpected settings. He’s also an avid motorcycle enthusiast and fierce Barça supporter.
Clint grew up in California and Montana. He’s worked for some of the biggest media companies in the world including ABC News, Fox and MSNBC. He was the executive producer for a two-hour live news show for more than seven years, but has been a line producer, senior producer, segment producer and news writer. Clint was also an on-air reporter and anchor at the country’s first streaming news network, and did reporting in San Francisco.
He’s written on travel for many outlets, including Fox and The New York Post. Clint is obsessed with flying and the world of miles and points. He’s been to 49 countries and dreams of visiting every country on the planet. He lives in New York City with his dog Chilly Willy.
If you want to join our team at TPG, check out our current job openings here. Be sure to check back frequently as we will have more openings in the near future.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.