The Points Guy hires Clint Henderson as Senior News Editor and Tom Grahsler as Director of Video
We’re really excited to announce two more great hires who are joining our team at The Points Guy.
Tom Grahsler, an award-winning digital video producer, will be overseeing video operations and strategy for TPG. And Clint Henderson, who has worked for ABC News, Fox and MSNBC, is our new senior news editor, running our newsroom and covering breaking stories.
“Tom and Clint are just the latest examples of TPG looking for the best and brightest folks in the travel world,” said TPG founder and CEO Brian Kelly. “Having them on our team is going to push us to new heights, bringing our readers the latest travel deals, reviews and behind-the-scenes access.”
Tom is a Philadelphia native and Temple alumnus, and his work has appeared on Discovery, Time, Vice, Animal Planet and National Geographic. He joins us from Travel + Leisure magazine, where he shot in over 20 countries under conditions ranging from the Arctic Circle to the Peruvian rainforest.
We plan to get Tom into some great #AvGeek sites soon to add to his list of challenging and unexpected settings. He’s also an avid motorcycle enthusiast and fierce Barça supporter.
Clint grew up in California and Montana. He’s worked for some of the biggest media companies in the world including ABC News, Fox and MSNBC. He was the executive producer for a two-hour live news show for more than seven years, but has been a line producer, senior producer, segment producer and news writer. Clint was also an on-air reporter and anchor at the country’s first streaming news network, and did reporting in San Francisco.
He’s written on travel for many outlets, including Fox and The New York Post. Clint is obsessed with flying and the world of miles and points. He’s been to 49 countries and dreams of visiting every country on the planet. He lives in New York City with his dog Chilly Willy.
If you want to join our team at TPG, check out our current job openings here. Be sure to check back frequently as we will have more openings in the near future.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees