Save on all Radisson Rewards award bookings made this week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Right now Radisson Rewards is awarding 20% of redeemed points back across all of its properties. I know, I know, it’s not Hyatt or Marriott, it’s Radisson. But Radisson is way more than just the Country Inn & Suites you pass on the highway. (And, I’ve had a few fine stays at those too.)
Note that you must have the full number of points in your account to make the reservation and that the 20% back will be returned within 30 business days of the stay. In other words, to book a night at the yet-to-open Radisson Hotel New York Times Square, you’d need to spend 70,000 points per night. Then within a month or so of your stay, you’d get 16,000 points returned to your Radisson account.
Also, points plus cash stays are not eligible — just full points award stays.
Related: Best hotel credit cards
The promotion applies not only to standard rooms, but also to other award room types, such as family rooms. Radisson Rewards is actually one of the strongest hotel loyalty programs for families in European cities, such as London. Unlike most programs, Radisson family rooms are often available for a reasonable points up-charge over standard rooms. For example, you can stay in a family room for four at the Park Plaza Westminster in London for 87,500 points per night — which is 70,000 points with this promo.
If you don’t need reservations for a whole family in one room, check out the Mayfair in London which is quite nice and routinely sells rooms for around $400 to $500. Rooms are bookable with 70k Radisson points — which comes to 56k with this promo.
If you have any Radisson Rewards points sitting around in your account, this may be a great time to put them to use especially if Europe is on the agenda.
Featured image of Radisson Blu Trysil in Norway courtesy of booking.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees