Redeem Chase points for restaurants, delivery and more at a much higher rate
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this year, Chase launched a partnership with the Tock dining platform, enabling cardholders to book special dining experiences at restaurants, wineries and other venues, including the option to pay with Ultimate Rewards points.
Now, the issuer is working to expand Tock access, with a brand-new dining hub. Cardmembers will be able to engage with more than 4,000 restaurants and dining experiences, from reservations to food delivery, along with produce, meats and other cook-at-home products, via Tock Pasture, Produce, & Purveyors.
Perhaps most exciting, however, is the option to redeem Ultimate Rewards points for Tock purchases at a higher rate. Through April 30, 2021, Chase cardmembers can redeem at the same rate available via the issuer’s Pay Yourself Back platform — Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can redeem Ultimate Rewards at 1.5 cents apiece, while Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders can redeem points at 1.25 cents each.
Chase is clearly investing in expanding its dining offerings overall, especially during the pandemic. The company has an ongoing partnership with DoorDash, including free or discounted access to DashPass perks, and the expanded Tock program gives cardmembers more opportunities to boost their dining experience, both at restaurants and at home. And now, Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders who already have a complimentary Lyft Pink membership now have complimentary access to Grubhub+ and Seamless+.
The issuer has also scheduled a handful of new “Home Dining” events, including a meal kit and live chef sessions, priced between $25 and $200, with all proceeds being matched by Chase and donated to World Central Kitchen. Upcoming events include:
- Thursday, 10/15: Aaron Franklin (Hot Luck Fest, Franklin Barbecue) shares grilling tips and gives you a sneak peek into his new beer collaboration with Karbach Brewing Company.
- Thursday, 10/22: Marissa Mullen, founder of @thatcheeseplate, teaches you how to create a special Sapphire-inspired cheese and charcuterie board.
- Thursday, 11/5: Chef Brady Williams from Canlis will walk cardmembers through how to prepare a unique Canlis meal kit designed especially for Chase Sapphire cardmembers.
- Wednesday, 11/18: Husband and wife duo from SingleThread, Chef Kyle and Katina welcome you to their Farm and SingleThread Inn. The night includes a farm tour, wine tasting and cooking demo.
Featured photo by John Gribben for The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees