This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass continues to expand its offering in the US in the form of restaurants instead on lounges. Johnny Rockets at Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) has been added to the Priority Pass network.
The restaurant is located post-security in Concourse B and is open from 10:30am through the last flight departure, although Priority Pass says it’s only open until 7:00pm. Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue and United all operate flights to Syracuse.
Not only do cardholders receive a $28 credit when dining at the burger joint, but each guest they bring gets a $28 credit too. Most credit cards that offer a Priority Pass membership include guest privileges.
You’ll need to show a boarding pass that shows a same-day outbound flight to be eligible for the credit so you won’t be able to eat for free upon arrival.
Credit cards that offer a complimentary Priority Pass membership include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- Citi Prestige
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by George Rose/Getty Images.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that