This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass continues to expand its offering in the US in the form of restaurants instead on lounges. Johnny Rockets at Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) has been added to the Priority Pass network.
The restaurant is located post-security in Concourse B and is open from 10:30am through the last flight departure, although Priority Pass says it’s only open until 7:00pm. Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue and United all operate flights to Syracuse.
Not only do cardholders receive a $28 credit when dining at the burger joint, but each guest they bring gets a $28 credit too. Most credit cards that offer a Priority Pass membership include guest privileges.
You’ll need to show a boarding pass that shows a same-day outbound flight to be eligible for the credit so you won’t be able to eat for free upon arrival.
Credit cards that offer a complimentary Priority Pass membership include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- Citi Prestige
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by George Rose/Getty Images.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees