Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant to US Lounge Network
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Priority Pass continues to expand its offering in the US in the form of restaurants instead on lounges. Johnny Rockets at Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) has been added to the Priority Pass network.
The restaurant is located post-security in Concourse B and is open from 10:30am through the last flight departure, although Priority Pass says it’s only open until 7:00pm. Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue and United all operate flights to Syracuse.
Not only do cardholders receive a $28 credit when dining at the burger joint, but each guest they bring gets a $28 credit too. Most credit cards that offer a Priority Pass membership include guest privileges.
You’ll need to show a boarding pass that shows a same-day outbound flight to be eligible for the credit so you won’t be able to eat for free upon arrival.
Credit cards that offer a complimentary Priority Pass membership include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Citi Prestige
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by George Rose/Getty Images.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees