This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass continues to expand its offering in the US in the form of restaurants instead on lounges. Johnny Rockets at Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) has been added to the Priority Pass network.
The restaurant is located post-security in Concourse B and is open from 10:30am through the last flight departure, although Priority Pass says it’s only open until 7:00pm. Air Canada, Allegiant, American, Delta, JetBlue and United all operate flights to Syracuse.
Not only do cardholders receive a $28 credit when dining at the burger joint, but each guest they bring gets a $28 credit too. Most credit cards that offer a Priority Pass membership include guest privileges.
You’ll need to show a boarding pass that shows a same-day outbound flight to be eligible for the credit so you won’t be able to eat for free upon arrival.
Credit cards that offer a complimentary Priority Pass membership include:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
- Citi Prestige
- Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by George Rose/Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees